Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: #1 Varicose Vein and Spider Vein Alternative Treatment - 90 Day Satisfaction Guarantee. All Natural for Pain Free Removal. 100% Natural, no chemicals or acids. - 11ml Size
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 8, 2011
I have used an entire 33ml bottle with minimal results on my spider veins, but at least I did get results. I have had sclerotherapy, laser treatments for a over a year, bought all kinds of vitamin K and horse chestnut creams, etc. Mine seem to be more stubborn than usual cases (the Dr. said this), they keep coming back, so I thought I could keep them from getting as bad as they were before the laser treatments by using this product. It seems to be doing that, but not getting really rid of them (so far). I think if I would use this product religiously and in copious amounts, it might just work. The problem is that it is $69.95 for a mere 33ml!!! ($29.95 for 11ml!). I would spend about the same or less $ going back to laser at $145/every 6 weeks. Fortunately, law requires the ingredients to be listed on the bottle. They were printed almost microscopically, and in the botanical/scientific names, but I deciphered it.

The carrier oil used is a blend of Triticum Aestivum and Prunus Amygdalus (sweet almond and wheat germ oil). The essential oils in order are: Cupressus Sempervirens (cypress oil), Cymbopogon Martinii (palmarosa oil), Matricaria Chamomilla (chamomile oil/German variety), and Lavandula Officinalis (lavender oil). That's it. I believe its the German chamomile that gives it the blueish coloring, and this the most expensive component. It does not appear from the color or aroma of the product that the makers were stingy about the essential to carrier oil ratio, so I am not knocking the quality. It is very aromatic, and has a distinctive, though pleasant smell (IMO). I make my own now and use jojoba as the carrier oil and added a little helichrysum and geranium essential oils to the mix since they are also supposed to be good for varicose/spider veins and circulation.

Buying all the essential oils separately costs a bit more than $69.95, but I can make a whole lot more than 33ml for the investment. Sorry to the company to let the 'secret' out, but the oils used in this product are already widely known in aromatherapy to be used for this purpose, especially the cypress oil. I thought for the price, there was a more exotic mix than what I received. I think its kinda of a rip-off to pay that much for so little despite that it is well made. Half of that would probably be fair, I would pay $35-$40 for 33ml, but not $70! Thats why I took a star off

*UPDATE* 09/21/2011
I have been using the blend I mix myself and it is working extremely well, most of them have faded to the point of being hard to see. These results are from just using it once a day after showering, and every now and then in the evening. I quit applying it in the evening for the most part because hubby doesn't really like the smell of the cypress oil in it. HOWEVER, my blend is probably stronger than what this product is. I use 50/50 ratio of essential oil blend to the carrier oil, and that is a bit stronger than a QUALIFIED aromatherapist would recommend for topical application (which I am NOT). I've been reusing the bottle the original product came in since it has the reducer and purchased an empty 2oz (60ml) amber glass bottle with a dropper from ebay (the droppers are already calibrated to draw 1ml at a time so measuring is easy). I also buy the essential oils in 1oz (30ml) to 0.5oz (15ml) bottles at a time from either ebay or amazon. I make 2oz of essential oil mixture in the dropper bottle and fill the product bottle to half with it and top it off with the carrier oil.

My essential oil blend is: 20ml of cypress + 10ml each of the palmarosa, chamomile, and lavender oils, + 5ml each of helichrysum and geranium oils to make 2oz. I can refill the product bottle up approximately four times this way, or many more times if I reduce the essential oil to carrier oil ratio. I probably will since I have good results now and just need to maintain them. Make your own and $ave money, because it has just went up in price since I wrote my initial review--and you will need much, much more than 33ml if you have you a large area to treat. That said, I feel this product would probably work if you have the disposable income to afford to buy it in sufficient amounts, apply it 3X per day as the manufacturer recommends, and have patience. Essential oils are powerful substances.
1515 comments| 84 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 9, 2010
This product was worth the money for me and I'm not pregnant
..it faded a cluster of dark spider veins on my leg. I used it 3 times every day and with continued use I saw them fade. I will be buying a bigger bottle on their website hopefully they will disappear for good. It's nice to see an all natural product for this problem!
on July 22, 2011
I've developed many little spider veins during my pregnancy and was looking for an alternative to a laser treatment. I was very excited about this product, but unfortunately it didn't work for me. I used it for about 6 weeks three times a day and didn't see any results. It turned out to be very costly too. The small bottle (11ml) is a size of a nail polish and lasted me about a week, since I was covering a large area. At least it came with a money back guarantee, and I was able to return it. The customer service was great, and I got a refund right away.
on January 31, 2013
I bought this for my brother. He has varicose veins on both his legs and feet. His stockings alone were not helping him. This product has reduced the swelling in his veins and he now feels alot more comfortable.
on October 13, 2015
This stuff is fantastic! I have had a few very stubborn varicose veins that even an IPL could not get rid of. I had 4 treatments with the IPL on the same areas- nose, under my eyes and chin. On my 5th treatment, I used this immediately afterwards and continued to use in those areas for two weeks, and voila! The veins have finally disappeared for good. I love this stuff! It is a staple in my medicine cabinet moving forward. I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for my honest review and I will buy again! If you have any questions please feel free to ask and I will tell you honestly.
on November 6, 2015
This stuff is great! It has a very pleasant smell to it. I was really surprised that the oil has a blue tint to it. I was not expecting that. It goes on nicely without feeling super oily. I use essential oils regularly so I was happy to give this a try. I received this item at a discount or free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. A catalog was sent along with the oil and they have an oil for a lot of different ailments. I would recommend giving these a try!
on October 27, 2015
I am a huge believer in homeopathic remedies and will always give them a try if I feel that it is safe. I looked into this brand and the ingredients before I ordered it and I felt comfortable with the ingredients. It is a topical treatment and is not ingested in any way. The active ingredients are Aesculus hippocastanum (varicose veins) and Collinsonia canadensis (vascular engorgement).
It is also monographed with the HPUS, which is the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the U.S. The directions are very clear that you should massage 1 or 2 drops around the vein. It is not for massage right onto the vein. The main usage for this is to lessen pain and swelling from varicose veins, it does not get rid of them and does not claim to. As for my experience I have found that it does offer some relief to my legs after a long day on my feet. The scent is fairly mild and pleasant and the massaging motion feels very nice. I think that there are many products out there that you can try but I also think this is one of the best. I am very happy to try it and I am using it right before bed on several spots I have on my legs.
I purchased this product at a promotional rate and this is my honest review.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on November 1, 2015
I am hopeful that this will work for me. I have a few spots on my legs that I really wish were not there. I've been using this for about a week and half now. I honestly haven't seen any real results yet, but I am hoping that I do. I use essential oils all of the time, so I know that they have wonderful properties than can help many ailments and conditions.
This blend is sort of a blue color, but quickly disappears into the skin after rubbing in. It does smell a bit weird, but the scent doesn't linger. I've read a couple of reviews that said it smells good or like a flower, but that is definitely not the case with me. I personally don't care for the smell at all...but if it works for me, then I can overlook that. Especially, like I said...if the scent does not linger. So...I will continue to use this to see if I have results. I know things like this can take time and patience. I will update my review if I see results after I complete this bottle. ;)
I received this at a discount in exchange for my honest feedback.
on October 21, 2015
I'm only 35 years old, but I have some swollen veins on the back of my legs. I want to get them under control because my mom has the same issue and she gets pain from her varicose veins. I decided to try this homeopathic remedy before mine get worse. You basically you say it like an oil, take a few drops and spread it on the affected area.

I just started using it so I can't really comment on the effectiveness yet; I know this type of thing takes time so I'm going to be patient. I can tell you it smells a nice almost like a subtle flower smell and I'm sure that's because there are essential oils in the bottle. So far so good, overall I like the product and I'm hopeful that it will work for me. I received this item at a discount in exchange for my honest opinion
review image
on November 25, 2015
This might work, but the smell is very strong and I've been too embarrassed of the smell to put this on 3x per day as the instructions state. If I figure out a way to cover up the smell so that I can see how this works, I'll update this review. I got this at a discount in exchange for an honest review.