Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
Going the distance. Men's Vasque Blur SL Trail Running Shoes are built for it! When you're digging deep for the motivation to keep running after your 3rd or 4th wind, knowing your feet are happy goes a long way. With the Blur's light-but-supportive upper and cushioned-yet-stable midsole, your feet are in good hands. More: Synthetic nubuck leather, microfiber and airmesh nylon uppers with TPU reinforcing fabric; Neutral, molded EVA midsole with soft crashpad and textile forefoot plate; Vasque Blur oustoles provide the traction you need to "dig in" to the trail; Step-softening dual-density EVA insole; Reflective trim; Weight: 12 1/2 ozs. State Size. Order yours today! Men's Vasque Blur SL Trail Running Shoes.
At Vasque, they are committed to making functional, innovative and aesthetic footwear that performs to the highest standards. Their ultimate goal is to make shoes that inspire you to get outdoors and embark on an adventure. Incorporating and developing new and innovative technologies into their boots is what keeps Vasque at the top of their game.
- Product Dimensions: 12.3 x 9.5 x 4.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds
- ASIN: B002ED9G8S
- Item model number: 12345
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 23, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
* Superior Traction - the lugs and rubber on these shoes have no trouble maintaining traction on the trails. I run in Hawaii and our trails vary from wet & muddy rain forests to dry rocky desert like conditions. These shoes perform great on our gnarly trails.
* Roomy Toe Box - these shoes have ample room in the toe box. Almost feels like a pair of jungle boots, but at only 12 ounces. And the uppers do a great job of holding your foot down snug, so running on off camber surfaces do not cause your feet to shift and get squeezed into one side.
* Solid Toe Bumper - offers bullet proof protection from stubbing your toes on rocks & roots.
* Firm Cushioning -these shoes can transition to paved roads if your course requires it and have enough cushion to keep your feet happy.
* Pronation Support - I'm a moderate pronator and these shoes have firm support that works fine for me.
* Open Ventilation - the nylon mesh releases heat and allows your socks to dry quickly if you step in a puddle.
* Smelly Rubber - they have this funky rubber smell. Not very strong, but I notice it.
* Grey Color - I think the grey model is ugly, but I bought it because it was only $50 : )
* These are highly capable trail running shoes that will get you to your destination in comfort, whether its a 5 mile weekend trail run or a 100 mile ultra.
The shoe size seems to run a little bit small. My dress shoes are a 9 1/2 W. I got these in a 10 (like my old New Balance running shoes -- which are known to size themselves as much as a full size off) and after wearing them for a couple of days, they feel like gloves on my feet.
They are not waterproof. I wore them to Universal Orlando and we ended up on ride where we were guaranteed to get wet. We did, and my toes were far more soaked than my ankles. That's the price of having these uppers: you get great ventilation, but ventilation comes at the cost of waterproofing.
My feet were tired at the end of the day, and I could tell that I was hauling around a few extra ounces on my feet, but all in all, I love these shoes, and I don't think that my feet were any MORE tired than they would have been had I worn my old running shoes.
Outsole is not durable. After six months of using them on weekends, the outsole on the right shoe came off and had to take it for repairs to the shoe repair shop. Glued them back on with super glue and still using them.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Worn the shoes for > 6 months now on lots of hikes on the sand and rock of the Southwest. No comfort or wear issues whatsoever. Would buy again and recommend to friends.Published on October 29, 2011 by Matthew Wheeler
I'm buying another pair. Note: the sizing is big. I usually use an 11, with this one it's a 10.5. Using orthotics, breathable, stable, my favorite.Published on July 12, 2011 by Timothy S Hunnicutt
This shoe is comfortable and light. I haven't used it much in the backcountry so I can't comment on trail worthiness. Read morePublished on May 10, 2011 by John Babyak
As a few prior reviews have commented, a very roomy toebox that I don't have a problem with. This is my first trail running shoe, so I have nothing to compare against, but it's... Read morePublished on December 25, 2010 by Running Canuck