4.0 out of 5 stars Fits our Needs for Family Storage
We like the size and construction, but it's not a replacement for a safe type box. We use it to hold our kids' electronics when they lose them as consequences for bad decision making. The lock could certainly be broken into with a screwdriver, but with a six digit combination, it's not guess-able. Fits our needs well.
Published 19 months ago by EA

3.0 out of 5 stars Adequate child deterrent .
Published 15 months ago by martb40

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Adequate child deterrent ., March 29, 2013
This review is from: Vaultz Locking Storage Box, 6 x 18 x 13 Inches, Black (VZ00260) (Office Product)
This is not a case to lock away your family fortune or most treasured pieces of jewelry for safe keeping. It is, instead, a way to keep little prying eyes from things you prefer to keep private. The locks are fiddly, needing a little jiggling to get them to work sometimes and the inside lining comes away from the lid really easily. As long as you're not expecting to use this box for any kind of determined security breach you'll be satisfied with the results.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits our Needs for Family Storage, November 23, 2012
EA "EA" (Jacksonville, FL) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, December 10, 2012
As a student headed to college, I was desperate to find a way to keep my important belongings safe when I was out of the room. The Vaultz 6 x 8 x 13 Locking Storage Box was the perfect solution. It holds so many items and is easy to store under my bed or in my closet. It even fit my 15" laptop with lots of room to spare. It is also very sturdy.

Would highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars great item for a dorm, August 5, 2013
brenda kimble "bk1000" (burlington, nc United States) - See all my reviews
just the thing we needed to keep dorm valuables safe. good quality item, and the cost make is a real good deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 Happy College Students, December 8, 2013
Bought this for my 2 college kids. I love the idea of the cable and 2 side front locks. They love it and have not had any problems. There is plenty of space for their money, important papers and more. Someone really thought about security here and we are happy for that.. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars convenient and practical, September 20, 2013
a box for holding larger things. the box isn't that big to hide either. it resisted me lightly trying to force it when i forgot one of the combinations with my cigarettes in it. eventually after going through many combinations starting at 0 and going up i was able to open the second lock. not high security. cable would be easily cut. i could have opened it if i had tried harder, but i don't think i could've fixed it like close to new after that much force. sledgehammers and pickaxes would destroy it, but it's useful to deter roommates from stealing smokes and such other moderately valuable or desirable items.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed., September 17, 2013
Wanted a case to keep prying eyes out of and this does the trick. Feels secure and heavy. While this isn't an end-all solution to privacy, it'll keep most people at bay. The only problem I have with combination cases like these are locks themselves. If they aren't aligned exactly right or if you don't pull your latch outwards before closing the box won't lock.

Not sure what causes this, but it's only a minor problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, August 29, 2013
The box is perfect for what I intended it for. I didn't buy this for as lock box or a personal safe. I did however buy it to keep specific things in it and the combination lock prevents any wondering hands. It's a nice size and can hold quite a bit. Just remember if you're looking for a home safe, this isn't your item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome case, June 18, 2013
The combination locks are awesome and the case has a nice sturdy feel to it. Vaultz is definitely the way to go.

2.0 out of 5 stars poorly constructed great concept, May 22, 2013
came damaged upon arrival, the metal is very thin and bends like tin
very disappointing because the concept is great. the lid also does not even close evenly when i shut the top due to misalignment
easily gets dinged, the metal is paper thin. buyer beware it is literally a this wood box with felt inside and padding, it will not sustain
any kind of damage

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Vaultz Locking Storage Box, 6 x 18 x 13 Inches, Black (VZ00260)
$54.95
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
Rate and Discover Movies