5.0 out of 5 stars insanely bright
I ogt the Black and Decker version (made by Vector) from Taret and was amazed by the brightness of it. I had a Craftsman 10 ? LED and this is more than double the brighness. The Craftsman had a yellowish tint to it, where the Bright Bar was pure white light. The Bar isn't that heavy either.
Published on June 8, 2006 by William K. Wong

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor product & support
Published on April 27, 2010 by Need Light

5.0 out of 5 stars insanely bright, June 8, 2006
William K. Wong (Alexandria, VA United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Light Bar, March 8, 2007
K. Russell (LSA Anaconda, Iraq) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Vector VEC143 Bright Bar Work Light (Automotive)
This is a great working piece of equipment. I recently purchased this due to continuous power outages where I am located, and it works wonders. The only bad part is that I am in the middle east, which runs off of 220V power, and the light bar is only rated for 110V and therefore requires a transformer. Other than that, it lasts for about 12 hours of battery power before having to recharge, and the LED's are bright enough to light up a 10-by-10' space. Awesome product!

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor product & support, April 27, 2010
Need Light (Upstate New York) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Vector VEC143 Bright Bar Work Light (Automotive)
Bought two of these for shop. Neither one will hold a charge. Called Vector (Black & Decker) was told "can't replace parts/batteries" send in or take to B&D repair center. These were brand new and all I can think of is the battery shelf life expired before sale/use. Typical poor Black & Decker support. I'd look at a different model/company for a similar light before I'd ever purchase this junk again.

3.0 out of 5 stars shop light, May 3, 2010
harleyrider (Elkton, MD USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Vector VEC143 Bright Bar Work Light (Automotive)
nice light for working in garage on car or harley.charge lasts a good while and no cord is good when moving around so you cant trip or unplug.it could be a little brighter but over all I give it a good.

1.0 out of 5 stars This was a big disappointment., July 30, 2014
This review is from: Vector VEC143 Bright Bar Work Light (Automotive)
Not very bright. This was a big disappointment.

Vector VEC143 Bright Bar Work Light