Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on June 18, 2014
The ingredients caught my eye on this one, when looking for skin products. I love that they only use vegetarian ings, and I love the scent of rose. This has it all. Works well; I used it at night when washing my face.
on September 5, 2013
I was hesitant about trying a cleanser that didn't suds up in the conventional way but I am loving the new routine. I know its working because I can see the dirt on the pad. My skin feels fresh and clean and has an extra glow.
on August 11, 2015
If you are expecting this cleanser to suds up and remove all your makeup on it's own, then you probably won't be happy with it. I, however, was looking for a very mild cleanser to use after makeup removal/oil cleansing, and this fit the bill perfectly. I love this cleanser. I've tried pouring a quarter sized amount into the palm of my hand and massaging into skin, but I've found that it truly does work best the way they describe (pouring on cotton, applying, and then rinsing). If you have issues with cotton pads due to the lint factor (my face becomes extremely itchy when I use those standard cotton pads designed for makeup removal) than you should try either the smooth lint free ones found at Ulta and the like, or the reusable cotton wipes. If you wear makeup you should remove it first, and their makeup remover/light moisturizer works quite well.

I recently bought nearly all of the products in the S.W. Basics line, and in about a weeks time I've started to notice quite a bit of improvement in the texture/tone of my skin, a reduce in acne by about 80%, and my skin feels happy!
on October 21, 2014
Love that it is all natural. I do wish it came in a bigger size though. I have very sensitive skin that reacts to just about everything I put on my face and this has minimized my pores and helped with redness. If I do get a break out it clears up very quickly!
on March 29, 2014
This cleanser was completely unexpected. I assumed that because it wasn't a soapy/foamy cleanser, it would be very watery and drying. However, this is not the case at all. The cleanser's consistency is thick enough that it actually moisturizes while you clean instead of stripping the face. Also instead of using a cotton ball I use a reusable cloth face pad to give me a slightly better exfoliation.
on October 9, 2013
I probably wouldn't use this as a stand-alone cleanser, but I'm definitely satisfied with using it as the first step in my face care routine. I don't usually wear make-up so I don't really need make-up remover, but this cleanser does the trick in washing away daily grime and oil. It doesn't have any harsh chemicals that will leave your skin irritated or blotchy!
on July 14, 2014
I bought it because it is vegan and reviews but cannot take care of heavy eye makeup or even foundation. Good for light days.
Returned to my trusty olive and apricot kernel oils.
on October 16, 2013
I bought this for my daughter because she has very sensitive, acne rosacea skin. My daughter also has severe dry skin caused by the birth control pill (YAZ type pills) so she quit using this for the time being until her body gets back to normal because tea tree oil can be a little bit drying. I would definitely give this product a try. I always like to support organic/vegan products.
on February 17, 2014
I swear by this stuff. My face has never looked so great and with only three ingredients that I can pronounce it makes it even better.
on May 30, 2016
No bueno. Not sure what this is cleaning, but it's definitely not my face. It's like pouring water into your hands, rubbing that around and expecting something to happen.

See 1 answered question