5.0 out of 5 stars Most thorough Vegan Cookbook ever!
First off, the food in this book is amazing. Vegan With a Vengeance was super great, but this is the friggin' BOMB!

Aside from the incredible food, the product description doesn't mention that the first part of the book is a great (and funny) read about HOW to cut and prepare different vegetables, how to cook different grains, etc...for someone like me, pretty...
Published on October 21, 2007 by Mike Desert

3.0 out of 5 stars good recipes, perhaps too rushed into print
Now let me say first of all, I am a huge fan of the PPK. Their shows and recipes are what made me finally realize I can eat delicious meals without having to rely on meat, and I've been the happier for it. I also love their other two cookbooks.

For some reason though, I can never get Isa's pancake recipes to work though. I tried making the blueberry corn...
Published on December 28, 2007 by Julia L. Spriggs

‹ Previous | 152 53 5484 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great recipes and enjoyable to "read", June 30, 2013
This review is from: Veganomicon: The Ultimate Vegan Cookbook (Hardcover)
Written with a sense of humor. I have had great success with many of the recipes. Definitely worth the price for a new or experienced vegan chef.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best vegan cookbook we have found, June 26, 2013
This review is from: Veganomicon: The Ultimate Vegan Cookbook (Hardcover)
I have yet to try something from this cookbook that I didn't love. All of the recipes are so delicious and easily explained. There is also nice background information on vegan foods and how to prepare them. My only slight problem with the book is that I wish there were pictures for every recipe, but the directions are so clear that you don't need them.

5.0 out of 5 stars A New Classic, June 20, 2013
This review is from: Veganomicon: The Ultimate Vegan Cookbook (Hardcover)
This was the first vegan cookbook I purchased on recommendation by a friend. Every recipe in this book is a winner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!, June 11, 2013
This review is from: Veganomicon: The Ultimate Vegan Cookbook (Hardcover)
We love this cookbook! After following theppk.com for quite some time, I decided to buy one of Isa's books. Oh my goodness! Everything we have made from this book has been delicious! My boyfriend, who seldom notices or comments on food, raves about this cookbook to everybody!

The organization and index are fantastic. I like that there are special indices for fast recipes and even some suggested menus for special get-togethers. We always read the blurbs that introduce the recipes - sometimes helpful or informative, always interesting!

I will be giving this as a gift to friends who like to cook. It's wonderful. I'm looking forward to exploring more of Isa and Terry's work.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tasty, June 8, 2013
Bill (California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Veganomicon: The Ultimate Vegan Cookbook (Hardcover)
Great for those looking to expand the Vegan culinary options.Written in a friendly, amusing style. Good explanation of ingredients used.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vegan Bible, June 7, 2013
This review is from: Veganomicon: The Ultimate Vegan Cookbook (Hardcover)
Anything you want, it has.
This book covers everything I have heard of and much more.

Well written and easy to follow directions.
Bon appetite !!!

4.0 out of 5 stars good cook book, June 6, 2013
This review is from: Veganomicon: The Ultimate Vegan Cookbook (Hardcover)
I am glad that it isn't just another veggies and pasta cook book. I have enjoyed all recipes I have tried out of this book.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good if you cook with oil, June 2, 2013
Recipes are interesting however most recipes call for some amount of oil (olive, canola, etc.). So if you cook/ingest oil, you may like these recipes. Written in a very entertaining style--authors are light-hearted in their approach.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful vegan cookbook, June 1, 2013
This review is from: Veganomicon: The Ultimate Vegan Cookbook (Hardcover)
Great book, great recipes. Gives the basics about ingredients, pantry staples, methods of cooking, etc. Wonderful recipes from a wide selection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultimate Vegan Cookbook, May 28, 2013
This review is from: Veganomicon: The Ultimate Vegan Cookbook (Hardcover)
Very informative! Big variety of tasty recipes! Easy to understand. I love the hard cover! I do wish they had photos for every recipe for I am more of a visual person. I love this cookbook and would recommend it to anyone!

‹ Previous | 152 53 5484 | Next ›

Veganomicon: The Ultimate Vegan Cookbook
Veganomicon: The Ultimate Vegan Cookbook by Terry Hope Romero (Hardcover - November 2, 2007)
$29.99 $16.94