- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: Book Publishing Company (TN); 1 edition (January 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1570670455
- ISBN-13: 978-1570670459
- Product Dimensions: 7.9 x 7 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.5 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 3.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,830,100 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Vegetarian Cooking for People with Alergies: Delicious and Healthy Paperback – January, 1997
More About the AuthorsDiscover books, learn about writers, read author blogs, and more.
Top Customer Reviews
I recommend the cookbook "150 Vegan Favorites." Solomon has many soy-free, healthy and exciting recipes.
This is a wonderful book for those with allergies but want to eat healthy, no sugar and vegan. Lots of wheat free desserts, as well as other bread items. Lots of info on basic cooking...charts on different ways to make salad dressings, vegan burgers, stir-fry's, and pizza. Lots of information on allergies, how they develop and how to heal them.
I saw a recipe for wheat free, sugar free, vegan coconute cookies...just that alone makes it worth the purchase. This book is a gem if you have any kind of allergies and/or like to avoid sugar and eat vegan. Can't wait.