There are no customer reviews yet.  Create your own review

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product!, January 19, 2011
This review is from: Veggie Tales Bob & Larry Cookie Cutter (Kitchen)
What a great cookie cutter this is. VeggieTales is an integral part of our Christian education plan for our son, and having such wonderfully shaped cookies sparks his interest. He usually starts by gently nibbling on the top of Larry's head, using Bob as a handle to hold the cookie. As he consumes more and more of Larry, he's finally able to get down to business and work Bob in there too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, April 22, 2012
This review is from: Veggie Tales Bob & Larry Cookie Cutter (Kitchen)
I was wondering what kind of cookie cutter to buy for Easter when I came along this and decided to make Father McFeely two dozen sugar cookies for the local boy's choir.

1.0 out of 5 stars What is this?, May 30, 2014
This review is from: Veggie Tales Bob & Larry Cookie Cutter (Kitchen)
Big Ideas meant no harm but what were they thinking. This is the worst thing Veggie related since World of Autotainment. Why is this bad you ask? That is because it look like a male sex organ. Who thought that this design was actually good. It starts innocent at first but the resulting shaping make God question Big Idea even more. This thing...this horrible thing...should have been thought of more so that the shape will be Bob and Larry. If they make a Petunia Cookie Cutter, i hope they don't do the same mistake they...

Just forget it. Let's move on and hope that Bid Idea will learn from this.

1.0 out of 5 stars who designed this?, December 31, 2010
This review is from: Veggie Tales Bob & Larry Cookie Cutter (Kitchen)
I thought this would be cute for my children, but was horrified with the resulting shapes. All I could do was cry as my children snacked on those awful things. BAD DESIGN! Do Not Buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Seasons Eatings, January 12, 2014
This review is from: Veggie Tales Bob & Larry Cookie Cutter (Kitchen)
I looked high and low for a new product line for my store, and this item made for the perfect addition to my already popular Christmas balls. Seasons Eatings product line is expanding! Thanks Veggie Tales.
- Pete Schweddy