Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on September 7, 2015
If you want to see your Veggie Tales little fan run back and forth with joy, this is the video. My two year old granddaughter loves it, however she knows all the songs, so all the songs in one place is great!
review image
on March 21, 2016
Again, content wise, we don't have any problems with this movie. We think pulling the veggie tales movies off of prime could have been handled differently. We realize that many families have differing circumstances, but for our family, this was negatively impactful in a profound way. A few years ago, we adopted this amazing, beautiful little boy, who has dealt a very tough hand. He loves his veggie tales, and currently we had been using upwards of 10 to 15 of these that were available on prime and rotating them out as motivators for some of his therapy programs. Because of the nature of his disabilities, we can't just cold turkey him on these without causing set backs and problems, and as it is, we have to fight for every single inch of ground we gain from the therapeutic standpoint. So that's the whole reason for the pissy, negative review. Even as a grown up, I love some of the silly songs. They are creative, and they certainly are funny. We don't dispute the right of companies to change what they want to make available. However, we think that pulling the veggie tales movies in waves off of prime would have been a better way of handling this kind of transition.
on July 23, 2013
My toddler LOVES veggie tales songs! This DVD is nothing but the best songs, for an entire hour. It is the ONLY video she'll watch for more than 10 minutes. Plus, my husband and I find it cute and funny, instead of annoying like so many other baby-oriented videos out there. If you love Veggie Tales, you will love this DVD.
on January 25, 2016
This is an absolutely MUST for my son! I think that he watches it every day (that I let him). It plays favorite songs from the past ten years of Veggie Tales, then favorite songs from the first ten years of Veggies Tales and then adds a cute new song, Bubble Rap. Love this! Highly recommend!
on March 31, 2016
We love VeggieTales and all those silly songs makes it all the more enjoyable! They really are great songs, many that get stuck in your head, but in a good way. Makes our family sing, giggle and smile! <3
on May 30, 2015
Our 2 yr old grandson loves Veggie Tales and likes the music best of all. He wants to change the video when the beginnig music is over. THEREFORE, we love this video which is ALL music. I give it 5 stars with an hour of pleasure.
on August 8, 2014
Very creative. A bit long for my 3 year old but she said she liked it and thought it was funny. It's a series of songs in the premise of a game show that pretty much ends up in a string of songs one after another sung by vegetables.
on October 7, 2015
So cute, almost all the best silly songs in one place! My toddler loves this. The songs are catchy, funny, clever, and most of them crack me up too, which is important to me when I have to hear the songs my daughter likes on the reg. :)
on February 28, 2014
So much fun and so many silly songs in one place! I think I laughed harder than my 5 year old.
on October 26, 2015
My 8 year old daughter loved it! She even called me over and replayed some of her favorite songs like the "I don't have a belly button" song. After watching this one, she wanted to see more Veggie Tales!