Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on February 28, 2014
So much fun and so many silly songs in one place! I think I laughed harder than my 5 year old.
on March 7, 2014
I'll be honest there are very few Veggie Tales projects that I wouldn't give 5 stars. The Veggie Tales franchise is by far the best programming available for children.
on July 23, 2013
My toddler LOVES veggie tales songs! This DVD is nothing but the best songs, for an entire hour. It is the ONLY video she'll watch for more than 10 minutes. Plus, my husband and I find it cute and funny, instead of annoying like so many other baby-oriented videos out there. If you love Veggie Tales, you will love this DVD.
on May 24, 2014
I grew up watching Veggie Tales with my younger siblings. This movie is a fun compilation of the top 20 sing-alongs and includes a new one. In enjoyed remembering when I watched the songs, as well as learning the new ones that I had never seen.
on September 7, 2015
If you want to see your Veggie Tales little fan run back and forth with joy, this is the video. My two year old granddaughter loves it, however she knows all the songs, so all the songs in one place is great!
review image
on July 12, 2014
My kids love veggie tales. If I sang a silly song is now my oldest sons favorite. He's been singing songs from this one for days.
on August 27, 2015
My little sister grew up watching Veggie Tales, and as a young adult I appreciated the humor and general messages about courage, kindness, honesty, and forgiveness. When I had a child of my own, it was one of the first programs I offered, and he has really been enjoying it. In some episodes, there is a clear message of faith (specifically Christian), and while I don't identify with this religion, I find that the series focuses mostly on the underlying values which still resonate with me. Also, I'm happy for my child to be exposed to different faiths and viewpoints, so I do appreciate that some episodes focus on specific biblical stories that I would want him to be familiar with, even if he does not go down this spiritual path.
on April 7, 2014
This is a great collection of Veggietales silly songs, both new and old. It has all of the favorites, from Love My Lips and Yodeling Veterinarian of the Alps to the fairly recent (and hilarious) Monkey Song. We have 6 kids who have grown up on Veggietales - I used to sit and watch when the older ones were at that age, but this might have been the first time a sat through a whole episode with the youngest two. I had forgotten just how much fun they were. They might have thought I was crazy at work the next day when I was singing the Cheeseburger Song, but I don't care. I will miss Bob & Larry when the youngest one is too old for them and will be glad to see them again when grandkids come along.
on March 25, 2014
My children love VeggieTales, especially the silly songs. They like this DVD because it is a compilation of most of the silly songs. They are still too young to appreciate the lessons from the DVDs even though they will sit through it and contribute to the discussions of the lessons learnt. They make me play the silly song over and over. As an adult, I appreciate this DVD because they can watch all their songs without me having to rewind. Silly songs are just the best.
on April 16, 2014
Watched with my 7 month old granddaughter and she was bouncing to the beat. She would laugh and squeal and she clearly enjoyed it. And the way she picked up on singing along (just kidding, just got caught up in the way today's parents compare their children to other children!) - along a more factual opinion, even though she didn't understand the words, the animation was creative enough to entertain her and keep her attention.