Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Veho VCC-003-MUVI-BLK MUVI Micro digital action ca...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 78% off the $99.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
2-Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Veho VCC-003-MUVI-BLK MUVI Micro digital action cam for Action Sports, Surveillance and Motorcycling / cycling (Includes 4GB Memory)
|Price:||$38.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$61.00 (61%)|
- Includes 4GB (up to 8GB compatible) Micro SD card to record up to 3 hours footage
- AVI format using motion JPEG, mini USB 1.1/2.0
- 2 Mega pixels, 2GB microSD (up to max 8GB)
- Resolution 640x480
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
|Item Dimensions||2.17 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches|
|Item Display Weight||0.5 pounds|
|Item Weight||0.5 pounds|
|Manufacturer Warranty Description||Comes with Manufacturer Warranty.|
|Shipping Weight||0.44 pounds|
From the Manufacturer
The Muvi unique micro design enables digital video recording in situations where it may not be possible to use standard camcorders. Coupled with the extreme sports mounting kit the muvi will allow the user to capture high quality digital video and sound footage hands free. With its robust thumb sized alloy metal casing you needn't worry about your Veho Muvi. It features a 2 Megapixel lens and records in AVI format.It’s the smallest in the world of its kind
The Veho Muvi comes with a 2GB Micro SD Card, that's enough for 2 hours footage, and with a built in rechargeable battery life of 2-3 hours, you'll never miss a thing. Easily connects to your computer via Micro USB, so you can upload your videos in seconds. It also charges through any USB giving complete portability.Great quality
The Veho Muvi Micro DV Camcorder is perfect for anyone who wants to capture great quality images whilst on the move. The Muvi DV Cam captures video with a 2 mega pixel image quality, which are then stored in AVI format on the Micro SD Memory card. Powered by the included internal li-ion rechargeable battery the Veho Muvi Digital Video Camera will keep going for up to 3 hours from a full charge, and can be connected to your PC via the included USB cable to both transfer videos and re-charge the battery, or for use as a webcam.Attaches easily
The Veho VCC-003 DV Camcorder is ideal for those out and about as the included clip allows it to be attached to various items, whilst it also features voice activated start/stop recording function so it can be used completely hands free when you need them for other things. Accessories available include an extreme sports pack for mounting the camera on items such as helmets for when your mountain biking, skateboarding, skiing etc., your then able to capture the action has it happens.
Package Type: Standard Packaging
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 3:25 Mins|
The Veho folks aren't doing us or themselves any favors by shipping it with such a sub-standard memory card though. At first I was slightly disappointed until I put in a 4Gb class 2 MicroSDHC card I had lying around. What an improvement. I've got a couple 8Gb class 6 cards on the way so I should be all set.
Some things to note:
1. Files are limited to 30 minutes at which time it will start a new file.
2. For some reason all files are dated 12/31/2000 12:00 AM
3. Files are huge. The 3:25 min. video I submitted was edited in Movie Maker and saved as a WMV at 2mbps and is 52Mb. The original raw 5 minute AVI file at 64kbps was 175 mb.
4. The audio is awful but not really an issue for me.
The edited video in WMV was as close as I could get to the original. There was only a slight loss in quality.
(1) The MUVI is both smaller and heavier than I expected. It came with a rotating clip to hook to the front of my shirt, and a lanyard to wear around my neck. It looks and feels quite sturdy. I wouldn't want to bounce it off a sidewalk, but it definitely feels tough enough to endure normal handling, or being dropped a short distance. It does get warm to the touch while recording.
(2) Despite what the product photos on Amazon show, the camera must be mounted or carried vertically, not horizontally, with the lens on top for proper orientation. The video quality (640 x 480 pixels) is excellent given the lens size, and the Muvi quickly adapts between outdoors and indoors lighting changes, and gives very good results with both.
(3) As many others have pointed out, the 2 GB card that comes with the MUVI is simply inadequate. Buy yourself an 8 GB microSDHC class 6 card. The MUVI requires about 2.6 GB per hour of recording, so the 8 GB card will provide sufficient capacity for about 3 hours of video, which should be more than enough given the battery life of the MUVI.
(4) Despite what the instructions say, you cannot record while the MUVI is being recharged.Read more ›
Veho VCC003MUVI Micro DV Camcorder
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was very disappointed to realize that the camera doesn't actually get 3 hours of battery life. My team purchased over a dozen and on average, they get about 1.5 hours of battery. Read morePublished 15 hours ago by Jason K. Iijima
This item came with a 4gb micro sd card. That did not not provide enough storage for my needs so I purchased a 32gb card. Works very well. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Ben
I got this for my best friend and we've had so much fun with it! It's small and it has a clip on it so we can turn it on, take it to a festival, dance all day and watch it later... Read morePublished 17 days ago by KB
Used once.. it fell once and it stopped working.. for a cam that advertises outside use on helmets its sucks..Published 23 days ago by Amazon Customer
Great to use and good video. But broke after using it for few months on a regular basis. Might just be a bad unit.Published 28 days ago by Patrick Jobe
Not a very high definition camera, but the fact that its in a metal housing, and sort of obvious, it does the job it was intended to do. Simple controls, and functions.