5.0 out of 5 stars No issues like others have had!
They must have fixed the latch which people have said breaks off easily because mine has gone through snowboarding season and now pool/beach season and still keeps the muvi dry!!!
Published on July 12, 2011 by Agent Dark

3.0 out of 5 stars It makes a difference where you order it, apparently....
Published on May 4, 2011 by Brian Daw

5.0 out of 5 stars No issues like others have had!, July 12, 2011
Agent Dark (Montrose, Ca, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Veho VCC-A002-WPC MUVI Waterproof Case for MUVI and MUVI Pro Micro Camcorders (Electronics)

3.0 out of 5 stars It makes a difference where you order it, apparently...., May 4, 2011
Brian Daw (Illinois, USA) - See all my reviews
First,I ordered one of these from whoever had the lowest price on Amazon. It arrived broken, as several others have noted, and I returned it without a problem. After reading all of the other reviews on these, I ordered from Willoughby's, and I would like to report that just as a couple of other reviews have stated, it appears to be newer stock, and with an improved latch that so far has functioned perfectly. So, apparently the important thing with this item is not finding the lowest price, but finding who has current upgraded stock.

1.0 out of 5 stars Arrived Broken, March 27, 2010
I have to agree with the other reviewers. The item *arrived* with the latch already broken. I didn't even get the benefit of snapping it myself.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wish I had seen the reviews here, May 3, 2010
But it arrived broken, and was returned for refund. Looking at it, I decided that it was MUCH too fragile to actually use underwater where the camera was at risk if it failed. It needs a little redesign.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well built, seems to be able to do the job it was designed for., May 14, 2011
Amazon Customer (Spring, TX United States) - See all my reviews
Caveat: I bought this case to protect the camera in inclement weather; I have not, nor do I intend to, submerge it.
This case appear to be well built, and capable of the job it was designed to do. (If you plan to use the camera underwater I would suggest that you may want to fill the case with some weights wrapped in cloth, to prevent damage to the inside of the case, apply a smear of silicon grease (that's a smear, not a handful) to the 'O' ring seal and submerge it in a pool for several hours to check for leaks - it beats having the camera flooded).
My only concern is the latch. It seems to exert a fair amount of pressure when the case is closed and I have my doubts about it's long-term viability; I would suggest that, when not in use the case should be left OPEN to release the pressure on the latch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, one of the new batch!, January 13, 2011
I guess the third time is the charm! Willoughby's promptly supplied me with what seems to be one of the new batch of these waterproof cases with the upgraded plastic latch. It arrived in good shape and after playing with it for a couple of days and leaving the camera secured inside it the latch still hasn't broken. The black plastic parts feel different from the defective ones too, more resilient and less brittle. Finally, I can mount the camera solidly on my motorcycle with the screw mount and use it underwater, which are the two uses for which I bought the camera in the first place.

4.0 out of 5 stars Packaging tape, July 21, 2010
Warning it WILL break... but when you wrap it around with clear packaging tape a few times it will be waterproof. After you do that it is awesome! i use it to make a video of me kayaking and it survived even when i tipped over twice. i also used it making a youtube video underwater. it works but you need to wrap it tightly.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke and damagee the camera, March 18, 2010
Please to the future buyers of this product, it breaks very easy, the handle that closes the case broke from pressure under water. it was only 5 feet of water, when it broke open and damaged the camera with water , dont buy.

1.0 out of 5 stars BIG MISTAKE - VEHO's worst product!, August 30, 2010
Had high hopes for this addon for my VEho Muvi Cam corder.. but i should've listened to the reviews... not only does it break easy, mine arrived broken (yes that part/handle that keeps that darn thing securely closed/water proof!)

DO NOT BUY THIS CRAP!

PS
I purchase lots of stuffs here @ AMazon, and i never take time do a review, but this little piece of crap item made me wana do a review..

4.0 out of 5 stars not as expected, December 25, 2012
it wasn't completely waterproof. But good enough to use in the rain. eight more words required? you are kidding me?

Rate and Discover Movies