5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, very rapid shipping
The Veho v360 is a tiny little egg-sized speaker with a VERY large sound.
Innovative collapsible design makes this a perfect on-the-go speaker for your mobile mp3 devices.
It handles even heavy bass well, with little distortion.
Multiple hookups for devices such as Sony and Nokia phones make this quite a versatile product.
My only gripe might be the...
Published on December 31, 2009 by Vulpes Abnocto

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap imitation of x-mini speakers
Don't try to save money and buy the real deal (x-mini) instead. These are not as loud, sound is not as good, and build quality is worse. (has less features too - i.e. no volume knob, only a switch).
Published on July 7, 2011 by MattA

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, very rapid shipping, December 31, 2009
This review is from: Veho VSS-001-360 Portable Capsule Speaker (Electronics)
The Veho v360 is a tiny little egg-sized speaker with a VERY large sound.
It handles even heavy bass well, with little distortion.
My only gripe might be the lack of an A/C adapter for charging, but all in all, I'm entirely satisfied, and will be recommending the speaker to a number of my friends.

The Price Pros shipped my order promptly, and it was at my doorstep within two business days. I would be more than happy to purchase from them again.

5/5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome little speaker, May 23, 2010
J. Appleby (Santa Rosa, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Veho VSS-001-360 Portable Capsule Speaker (Electronics)
This type of speaker first came to my attention a couple months ago, when I saw one in use by a friend of mine. As soon as i got home, I started my search for a 'hamburger' speaker, as his was called. After reading several reviews, and considering my friends is easily twice as big as this, I purchased it. I haven't been disappointed. This tiny little speaker pumps out plenty of sound, especially for something so small. I have been pleasantly surprised by how much base it puts out as well. This thing is perfect for traveling, camping, in the back of a stereo-less van (where I first heard one) or tailgating at the ballgame.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of sound in a tiny package, May 30, 2010
This review is from: Veho VSS-001-360 Portable Capsule Speaker (Electronics)
I've got to say this little speaker shocked me when I plugged it in! I bought it for my iphone and it puts out A LOT of sound.
The good thing about that is you can adjust it up or down on your iphone and the speaker itself. The sound is slightly distorted at full volume, but not bad.
I LOVE the fact it's rechargeable and I never have to buy batteries for it. Fantastic deal at $10!!
Shipping was very timely. I'm very satisfied with my purchase and would highly recommend it for any one that wants to amplify their phone or mp3 player.

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile Stylish Performance - A must buy!, August 6, 2009
cbe2 (Fremont, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Veho VSS-001-360 Portable Capsule Speaker (Electronics)
The speaker is very small and has various connection cords included, so it fits to virtually any MP3 player and many mobile phones. Quality of the sound is very decent considering its size. Like I said, A must buy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits the bill, July 12, 2010
This review is from: Veho VSS-001-360 Portable Capsule Speaker (Electronics)
I wasn't expecting much for a $15 mini-speaker. Product images didn't have a frame of reference, and I imagined it about baseball sized, but in reality it's just a touch bigger than a golf ball, which increases portability. Volume switch on the speaker is 3 settings, and for such a small size it sure does provides a big improvement - about 3x louder than iPhone alone and the quality is better than the iPhone's internal speakers.

It's not going to rock out a party, but for office, car, or when showing YouTube videos to friends it will be a great help.

4.0 out of 5 stars better than expected, August 1, 2010
Arctic runner (North of the equator) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Veho VSS-001-360 Portable Capsule Speaker (Electronics)
Very compact when closed , has nice sound ( respectable mix of volume and clarity ), and holds a charge for a very long time so I seldom have to have more than the small mini plug connected. I bought it to amplify the extremely weak sound on my netbook when streaming Movies or Ball games and in that regard it does extremely well. I noticed a negative review on the sound quality and have to chime in ... It's a $15 net book /MP3 speaker not a BOSE system that costs several Hundred!!! It does it's job very well.
**** If your an audiophile who is going to dissect each and every note then you are looking in the wrong place... Everyone else, go ahead and slap down your $15 because you wont find a better deal!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome little speaker, July 2, 2010
This review is from: Veho VSS-001-360 Portable Capsule Speaker (Electronics)
This is a awesome little speaker. I listen to a ton of audiobooks and I get sick of always having to wear headphones. The sound quality is very good and the volume is quite loud. I purchased both these speakers and the x-mini. The volume on the two are the same. This speaker is a bit over 1/2 the size of the x-mini..plus they only cost half as much ! The x-mini might play a bit longer. These play about 8 hours between charges.
So if you are looking for a great little speaker for your mp3 player and you want something very small and portable...plus a great price..you have found them !

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap imitation of x-mini speakers, July 7, 2011
MattA (Portland, OR USA) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Ipod shuffle speaker, January 22, 2010
This review is from: Veho VSS-001-360 Portable Capsule Speaker (Electronics)
What a great little speaker for a small group of listeners. Not real loud but a great, fun product

1.0 out of 5 stars veho360, September 11, 2010
This review is from: Veho VSS-001-360 Portable Capsule Speaker (Electronics)
It was really disappointing. This speaker doesn't work as well or last as long as the iHome brand that is exactly like it. It's better to buy the iHome brand. Veho360 runs out of battery fast and the sound quality dies out on you a lot!

Veho VSS-001-360 Portable Capsule Speaker