5.0 out of 5 stars A Beauty
THIS IS A STATEMENT PIECE. I have gotten loads of compliments on this. A VERY sturdy piece with lots of shine. Just as pictured.
Published 14 months ago by Karen Winslow

3.0 out of 5 stars Just okay...
Beautiful piece but the chain is not as picture, it's way bulkier than just a simple chain as it shows. I love it but I would have loved it way more if it was as it looks in the picture. Kind of disappointing.
Published 11 months ago by Dkota

5.0 out of 5 stars A Beauty, October 6, 2013
This review is from: Retro Gold Tone Veined Suqare Pieces Pendant Necklace (Jewelry)

5.0 out of 5 stars must have!, November 18, 2013
I received this piece 1 week after ordering, i was skeptical at first, for the price it's a deal breaker just looove it!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, February 22, 2014
I LOVE THE LOOK OF THIS NECKLACE! IT REALLY CAN CHANG THE LOOK OF YOUR CLOTHING, EITHER A SWEATER OR DRESS ETC. YOU'LL LOVE THE LOOK!

4.0 out of 5 stars amazed, January 19, 2014
I just received this necklace and I was surprised how lovely it is. I am very satisfied with this purchase. I am anxious to try other styles.
Windy B

3.0 out of 5 stars Just okay..., January 3, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars like for a while, December 18, 2013
broke after a month be carful not to get wet because its so fake the gold did not stay very gold for a while. just keep it somewhere dry and not rubbing other items.

2.0 out of 5 stars Pay for what you get, June 5, 2014
I did like it the first few days I wore it once and shortly after that it started to tarnish and itch my neck. Good for one occasision.

1.0 out of 5 stars nice..... but bad service, October 11, 2014
It was a nice piece but a waste of my money and i needed it for my bday it was so rusty and not gold at all it was messed up such bad service i had to throw it away

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived in perfect condition. So glad I ordered two, August 15, 2014
Arrived in perfect condition. So glad I ordered two, one for me and one for a gift. Looks rich and drapes very nicely.

5.0 out of 5 stars very retro, October 16, 2014
I am loving it... Its heavy and the material is solid.. The design is unique...