5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful
I used this tape to keep a futon mattress from slouching when it's upright. I also considered using to stick kids to the ceiling.
Published on December 9, 2012 by Dan Knauss

2.0 out of 5 stars Industrial strength velcro requires industrial strength glue
Published 15 months ago by Tom

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, December 9, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent (in controlled conditions), July 19, 2004
The strips fasten very well to the middle arm rest in my car and my portable DVD player, and the velcro itself also sticks very well to hold the DVD player in place so my daughter can watch movies in the back seat without requiring me to buy the vastly overpriced built-in car DVD systems.

A few months later, having used this in my car to attach my portable DVD player, I have a major complaint; the glue on the back side of the velcro runs when the inside of the car gets hot. It's a real mess. :( (My other complaint is that Amazon won't let me change the number of stars for this item.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong velcro and strong adhesive, October 4, 2007
I bought this after trying a piece that a friend gave me. Velcro sticks great. Adhesive sticks well to a clean, relatively smooth surface. Has survived outdoors for one Las Vegas summer (so far). This velcro is made in white and in black. Won't adhere well to cloth and sewing is not possible (gums up the needle). Expensive, but well worth it. I'll buy it again in a few years when I've used up my first box.

2.0 out of 5 stars Industrial strength velcro requires industrial strength glue, October 2, 2013
This review is from: Velcro Industrial Strength 15ft x 2in tape, Black (90197) (Office Product)
The strength of the velcro is excellent. The problem is with the glue. If you're using the velcro (pulling apart and sticking back together) repeatedly, and on a daily basis, the glue is GUARANTEED to come off. I've experienced this throughout the whole roll after having applied the product to many different surfaces. To be fair, it actually sticks to tile fairly well. The manufacturers need to take note: a roll of industrial strength velcro requires industrial strength glue for backing. The product is otherwise useless.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have velcroed my computer equipment to the back of my desk, March 3, 2008
Great stuff, super-practical. Local hardware shops had small pieces of velcro for sale, but these 2-inch strips are much more useful for my purposes. I've used this to attach hubs, switches, and even a network drive to the back of my desk, out of sight. Sometimes tape is not reliable and hot melt is too permanent, and velcro is perfect.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great velcro, terrible adhesive, November 5, 2010
I guess it may have just been the velcro that i got, but the adhesive on the back was absolutely terrible. You may want to get some superglue ro make sure it sticks! The front side is great. It's not prickly like most and is very strong, but pulls the actual velcro right off whatever it is on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extra Strong Velcro, December 20, 2007
I love any velcro, but this is definately extra strong adhesive. I love the large roll that I can cut to any length I need. The quantity is worth the price. I do suggest you have 1 pair of scissors especially for velcro. The adhesive sticks to them and you'll need to clean them off periodically with a knife. That will cause difficulties with anything else you may want to cut.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mighty Strong Velcro, January 9, 2009
Nuknuk (Springfield, VA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This is really the strongest velcro I have used so far. It works almost at any surface. I also have it at the front panel dash in my car for my cell phone and ipod. Rain or shine and snow cold temperature here in Virginia, and it still works fine. I have not used it for heavier attachments such as a DVD player like another reviewer has mentioned; but for smaller things, it does it job well.

1.0 out of 5 stars The VELCRO sticks, the adhesive does not, March 3, 2013
BR "BR" (South Carolina) - See all my reviews
The velcro is industrial I suppose, but the adhesive backing is terrible. In every application this was tried, the adhesive simply let go, and soon. Would not stay stuck to any surface we tried it on. The velcro holds like crazy, you just cannot rely on sticking it anywhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helmet-cam worthy!, December 26, 2007
Good strong adhesive and velcro that really holds! I use this for mounting gear to my helmet for paragliding.