Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Men's Slip on Velcro Strap Sports Sandals Flip Flops #5203
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 12, 2014
I ordered these one size larger than what I wear - just in case. In spite of that, the sandals are smaller than my feet. Moreover, the Velcro straps barely connect and when I walk there's not enough grab to keep the Velcro together. I recommend you order these at least two sizes larger than you think you need. . . or consider another brand.
on April 14, 2014
The foot bed is very rough feeling and I have sensitive feet. If bumps and valleys don't bother you then these are great.
if it does, then you will need to do what I did and put sneaker inserts on top of the foot bed. The sneaker inserts come from an old pair of sneakers and I placed then between my foot and the foot bed of these slipper and that solved the pain problem.
on March 15, 2015
I was looking for a replacement for a "cheapie" pair of beach shoes, very similar to these, which I had worn for several years. They fit as expected. With the velcro, the width is completely adjustable for my needs. I use them for "house shoes" I wear them from the time I get home until I go to bed and from the time I get up till I leave the house.

The soles seem to be holding up ok. I will have a better feel for that once the weather warms and I wear them around the house, outside.

The problem is with the upper. The material has ripped/rubbed away on both shoes. exposing the foam under it. I'm still trying to figure out how this occurred. I do, occasionally cross my feet when I'm in the recliner, I guess the sole rubbing against the upper could cause it...
on April 5, 2015
Generally a nice sandal, especially for the price, but the Velcro strap is too short for wide feet like mine-- only about 3/8-inch will actually overlap which isn't enough to keep them on my feet. Essentially these are useless for people with wide feet. Because it's inexpensive it's not a big loss and I didn't bother to return them, but if you have wide feet don't bother buying these. If you have feet that are a normal width, these would be great.
on November 10, 2014
Purchased these so those quick trips outside would be less cumbersome, just slip them on and dash outside. They're a little stiff but may loosen with use. Either way they're exactly what was needed.
on June 9, 2015
first of all i ordered these inexpensive flip floops
To set by the back door for short trips in the yard.
I wear 10.5 i ordered 11. That part worked out fine. Velcro seems ok and width is fine im a C
"The bad"double overed cardboard would be the best way to dictibe the soles but for my use they will work. If u want them to for alot of walking or rough terrain. Better look for something else.
Hope this helps everyone to many reviews are so Vague and not of much use to help you buy.
on January 28, 2015
With a major problem after Chemo with Neuropathy I needed a non binding sandal to wear around the house and this is just what I needed. Slightly large for me but with socks fits great. Wonderful for wearing around inside the house but I think a little too flimsy for outside wear.
Great price and comfy, I highly recommend.
on July 22, 2014
I love pool shoes. I put them on as soon as I come inside & wear them around the house. My last ones, which I got at a going-out-of-business sale for $1.99, were tissue-paper thin by the time I replaced them, but when I was looking around for new ones I couldn't believe how expensive they were, 25 or 30 bucks! Certainly I didn't expect to get any more 1.99 blowout prices, but still. Anyway, I got these, a blue pair and a black pair, for what is a pretty good price compared to what else is out there.

I like that they have Velcro. I have pretty narrow feet, & I have to be able to adjust them, especially when I get unisex or men's sizes, which I do on occasion for stuff like this. Even with Velcro, I still had to take them in a little. My sewing machine can handle thick stuff, so I sewed a couple of "darts" in the top strap & got them nice & snug. The dart is on the outside so they look a little weird, but who cares.

I was a little worried about the bumpiness reported by one reviewer, & since I am a Princess and the Pea type, I wore them with socks at first. But it smoothed out in a pretty short time & now I wear them without socks & they are fine. I don't really notice any bumpiness anymore. I like that they are really lightweight. Some of those really expensive ones are quite heavy. They might last forever, but it's not worth feeling like I have two car tires on my feet.

Since these were a men's size I looked at a conversion chart for women's sizes (I wear an 8-1/2 in women's) and got a 7, because they tell you to go 2 sizes smaller. I figured I would actually get a little extra length. Well, you don't get any extra, but the 7 was good.
VINE VOICEon June 9, 2014
I was looking for a show shoe/sandal that I could wear around the house like slippers and also wear them outside. Strangly enough I find them most comfortable with socks. Yeah I know...sandals and socks, Yuck. But they keep you feet from slipping out. At the price they are a real bargain, or so I originally thought.

Problem is that the velcro is a cheap knockoff and every time I step on something sticky or even wet they grab and pop the velcro. After a while the velcro doesn't hold well (less than three months) and I had to replace them. You get what you pay for, buy cheap and buy again.

Zeb Kantrowitz
on June 2, 2016
quick delivery, good price and they fit and are adjustable across the top of the foot which helps. Thought they might be a little stiff, but after wearing them around the house for a few days they are great.