5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Pettipants
Published on March 20, 2007 by L. Casey

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Published on June 24, 2012 by E. Behling

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Pettipants, March 20, 2007
These are so cool. I call them my bloomers. They decrease the bulk in my clothing because they serve as both panties and a slip! So it saves money too. They can also be trimmed to a custom length for you because of their ingenious design. In additon, they protect that tender inner thigh area when you're wearing a dress. My usual size is 10-12. I got a size L which works for me. They're a win-win.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, June 24, 2012
E. Behling (Bay Area, CA, USA) - See all my reviews
These pettipants are definitely not what I hoped for. The actual inseam is 7.5", with cuts available for ~3" and ~5" inseams. I want these to keep my thighs from rubbing together when I wear skirts. To do that, the crotch has to be somewhere near my actual crotch. If I wear them at my natural waist, the crotch is really far down, plus the waist is way above where I wear my skirts. If I pull them up to fit my crotch, the waist is nearly at my bra. The elastic at the waist is not covered, so is really itchy almost immediately. These are really a lost cause and I don't recommend them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Pettipant, August 17, 2012
Virginia Belle (CO United States) - See all my reviews
It's an indelicate subject, discussing one's underthings, but here I go. This garment is perfect to size, soft, silky and will not "ride-up" under one's skirt. Others have mentioned the elasto-wasteband as somewhat loose in a negative context, however if you are lax in your nightly sit-ups girls, you will find this feature as I do, a welcome and comfortable expanse.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, March 8, 2007
This review is from: Velrose Snip-it Pettipants (3362) (Apparel)
I finally found these & purchased several. I find that pettipants are more comfortable than full or half slips. I am very pleased with purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase!, October 11, 2009
Quslity product ... true to size ... attractive ... especially perfect for plus-size women ... very reasonable price!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not quite as pictured, May 27, 2013
On me, these were MUCH shorter than on the pictured model. I am 5'-10", and these barely reach mid-thigh. They look more "bermuda" length to me in that picture. Having said that, they are cuter than pictured - at least in black.

I bought them to wear under skirts, hoping they would solve the dreaded thigh rubbing situation. (No, I'm not proud of this, but if you're reading this review, you can probably relate.) These will not work for that purpose because a.) they are too short, as mentioned above, and b.) the lace would rub my inner thighs worse than just letting my chubby thighs rub each other.

Overall, I am disappointed in these pettpants for their intended purchase and could not recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars So hard to find, August 24, 2010
The perfect slip for when I am barelegged in the summer; it puts a layer of fabric between the legs.

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality, December 20, 2011
Mama Robs "Mama Robs" (Muncie, In United States) - See all my reviews
These were very high quality. I wear them every day and they've held up well over the several months that I've been using them. They were long on me (I'm 5'4"), but I was looking for some that went almost to the knee as I wear long dresses. Great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bloomers!, July 23, 2007
I love my "Bloomers!" Thank you for helping me find them. I've been looking for petti-pants for years. Great transaction. Smooth. You've got me covered!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, June 16, 2012
Love these pettipants. Snipped them to a bit shorter. They work perfectly with my short skirts, and keep everything smooth and flattering. Perfect!