5.0 out of 5 stars Great Slip
Published on January 20, 2012 by Judith H. Bone

3.0 out of 5 stars Snip it really = cut carefully and slowly
Good to be able to shorten and still have some trim left; since no one seems to make petite sized lingerie. Nothing special about the fabric, but will suit needs for under skirts. Mine seems to run a little big. I wear a 14 so got a large, but I think a medium would have fit better.
Published 23 months ago by M. Roseen

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Slip, January 20, 2012
Judith H. Bone (Nashville, TN USA) - See all my reviews
If you haven't tried a culotte slip, you really should. I find that they are especially comfortable under skirts and dresses in the summer...Perhaps a bit of an inelegant statement, but your thighs will not rub one another [a really uncomfortable happening when it is particularly warm weather]...and I have worn mine as an extra layer under full-legged trousers. I have them in both black and white and in several lengths.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, May 12, 2009
This product is well made, true to size and was delivered quickly, although not in 3 separate packages as they had indicated (and I wondered why). Well pleased with purchase and would recommend to anyone considering same.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, August 23, 2012
I like to wear dresses in this hot weather but I don't like not having anything on underneath them. I am a plus size woman and these keep my legs from rubbing together when I walk. I like the thickness of the material. I am also short so I had to cut the length. The lace guided my cut and no raveling occured. Love them!

4.0 out of 5 stars Ran big, November 7, 2011
J. Hungerford (Western Chicago Suburbs) - See all my reviews
This is a great pair of old-fashioned "petti-pants". The problem is that they run really big and I will need to get a smaller size. I loved the snip-it feature!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Fit and Quality, December 19, 2011
The quality and the fit is great, all that I was looking for in the culotte slip. Others that I have purchase did not measure up to this purchase. Will make additional purchases.

3.0 out of 5 stars Snip it really = cut carefully and slowly, October 15, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, June 22, 2012
Mona Nelson (Las Vegas, NV, US) - See all my reviews
These culotte slip worked well for me. I had a hard time finding a product like this. These were just what I was looking for. Really like the longer lengh, but if you don't you can shorten them easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, August 30, 2011
Just what I needed for the hot summer days under skirts and dresses. The right size and color also, will buy again.

3.0 out of 5 stars HUGE!, August 18, 2012
This review is from: Velrose Snip-it 26" Culotte Slip (2402) (Apparel)
I wear a size medium normally. I bought these in a large because I wanted them to fit loose. However they are Huge. My husband called them a parachute! I think a medium would have been just about right--a little loose. So I ordered a different brand in a medium and they are tight! So it really matters which brand you order. I think this brand (Velrose) runs just a tad large, but other than that I have no complaints with the quality of the product. It is hard to order online sometimes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Now I can wear skirts in summer, May 15, 2014
These culotte slips are just what I needed. Not to be too graphic, but I hated wearing dresses and skirts in the summer, because my thighs touch and chafe. It's too hot to wear stockings, so I just stuck to wearing shorts. But these work perfectly. They don't add any bulk to my outfit, and the length is adjustable. If you have long skirts, keep the length as is, or if your skirts are shorter, you can cut along the lace to make them shorter (two additional shorter lengths). I got it in white and black, and will be going barelegged and in cute skirts all summer!

Velrose Snip-it 26" Culotte Slip (2402)
$16.00 - $21.25