Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

Flavor: Original|Size: Pack of 5 (12 Ounce)|Change

on June 8, 2011
I was raised up in a family with no other cheese than Velveeta! I'm 63 years 'young' now...and have been enjoying this for years.
When I found it in here, and free shipping!...I immediately bought it, and have been a repeat customer.
If you love Velveeta Cheese, then this is something you're going to love! It's so much better than the powdered mixes that you need to add butter and milk to.
This has the thick, creamy mixture right in a sealed foil pouch. You cook the sheels, drain, and then stir in the pouch of cheese.
Nothing could be simpler! I actually don't drain off all the water, because the cheese sauce is so nice and thick ;-)
I'm on here today to buy another 12 boxes. A wonderful product for those of you that love Velveeta cheese!
on November 19, 2013
Same price as Costco and it came right to my door. Not sure how they did it, but if you don't appreciate this you're probably a Communist.
on September 20, 2008
If you're gonna make Macaroni and Cheese from a box, this is the way to go. Velveeta Shells and Cheese can be prepared very quickly and has a very creamy taste. That's because you're actually using the cheese sauce Velveeta is famous for and not that powdered stuff common with other boxes. You will only need to boil water, put the shells in and cook until tender. Once you drain the water, squeeze in the cheese and (I recommend) let it set for a few minutes, so the cheese can set. I also enhance the flavor a bit by adding some sharp cheese. I can't make enough for my preschooler. We all love it!
on March 15, 2014
I like this packaging.It doesn't contain separate boxes.This is one box with 5 packs of pasta shells and 5 packs of cheese sauce.Its simple to make.You don't need anything but water to cook the pasta in.I bring the water to a boil and add the pasta and stir it a couple of times then cover with a tight fitting lid and turn the burner off.This cooks the shells to a perfect texture without overcooking.Drain and add the cheese sauce.
I always keep some of these on hand and being boxed this way gives me options as to how much I need to make at the time.Very creamy and taste wonderful.Just a simple hamburger on the side and you have lunch.
on August 3, 2013
Theres not much you can say about macaroni and cheese, but this is something I buy all the time at the grocery store. Good stuff and a good value.
on December 23, 2011
I realized that this was the fave for my 3 and 6 year old and figured I may as well subscribe and save! What I like about it is that it is made with whole grain, is high in protein, and doesn't have partially hydrogenated oils or HCFS. Of course it tastes good. It also takes only 6 minutes to cook which is great for this working mom with long commute!
on January 27, 2015
Taste great with the added Bacon. It was really nice to find them in a separate pack so if a girl comes over and complains they can be just regular Velveeta Shells & Cheese. The bacon bits seem to come with an added "smokey" flavoring in the pack. Which is nice since I don't think without it there would be as much bacon kick.
on August 14, 2014
Horrible, Will never buy these from Amazon again! The cheese was very chunky and watery. Contacted Velvetta for it and the lady sent me a coupon for $3 off one box. Disappointed. They then said they would reimburse my purchase price, never received anything. I do not recommend buying this from here!!
on December 6, 2014
Velveeta Shells and Cheese with 2 Percent Milk, 12-Ounces (Pack of 6) : I remember Velveeta shells and cheese as having a rich flavor. (Not exactly homemade, but tasty in their own right.) I was surprised by the gross flavor of the 2% version. Salt was the main flavor followed by a weird after taste. Way too expensive for such an inferior product.
on April 9, 2015
I LOVE mac and cheese, and Velvetta is my favorite. I bought these because they were on sale and I liked the idea of having a "healthier" version. Honestly, I am not a fan of the taste. The cheese is creamy enough, but the flavor is dull. I get that using 2% milk will take away some of the richness of the cheese, but why the saltiness and flavor? I had to add salt to eat this, and I hate hate hate doing that with processed foods because they're already loaded with sodium. This particular variation has over 1,000 mg per serving - that's more than the original version! Sorry, but I won't be ordering this again.