5.0 out of 5 stars Product CAN help, but is not a miracle.
I personally use Vemma daily, and know from experience that in can help in some circumstances.

For months I was feeling worn down, extraordinarily exhausted, and sometimes too tired to even speak. I started taking Vemma, and within two weeks, I started feeling normal.

Published on August 24, 2012 by RE92

1.0 out of 5 stars Over Hyped liquid vitamin
This seems to work for my friend. I have used it on and off and I feel it is a good supplement if you can afford it. It gave me a notable boost during my last illness and I was going to commit to spending over $60 a month but was not comfortable with the fact that they add Flourine.

Then I did my homework.

If you do a search for Vemma ingredients,...
Published on May 2, 2012 by JTH

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Over Hyped liquid vitamin, May 2, 2012
JTH (Colton, NY, Miami, FL.) - See all my reviews

Then I did my homework.

If you do a search for Vemma ingredients, it seems that you get various different lists of ingredients for the minerals from different associate web sites. Some of these trace minerals are quite toxic.

On their FAQ pdf page, Vemma does not even list the specific minerals. I tried before to get the specifics from Vemma on their minerals but they do not give out proprietary information. Just Google "Vemma Ingredients" and read the older lists of ingredients.

I give this product one star because:
Vemma contains Flouride
They are secretive about the amount and sources of their other minerals.

If Vemma would clear up those critical issues I would rate this a 4 or 5 star product.

I understand that there is no known nutritional need for Flourine in the human body. Only recently the American Dental Association stated that the ingestion of Flourine has no effect on cavities, only topical application prevents cavities. You might want to look at YouTube videos from Dr. Paul Connett about Flouide. This is a very controversial subject.

About the Mangosteen. Yes it may have the highest antioxidant concentration of any know material in the Universe but for $60 I can buy plenty of fresh fruit and get the same amount of antioxidants if not more.

I would say there are no super magical ingredients unless you have a deficiency which I had with Iodine. Beware of the hype powered by the multilevel marketing of this product.

I searched local stores for a liquid multivitamin and have settled on Walgreens store brand "Finest Natural" Liquid Formula Multi Vitamin. $9.95 for a 15 day supply. No Hype, contains my needed Iodine and tastes OK. It was hard to find as it was not in the Vitamin section. Vemma contains a few more Vitamins but this less expensive brand is working to fill in the gaps of my diet.

Conclusion.
There are lots of liquid vitamins out there. You need to read the ingredients and do your homework. It seems you are going to have to spend from $20 to $40 a month for a liquid vitamin program. The $60 a month would put Vemma in the worthwhile premium range if you could afford it and if the Mineral and Flourine thing was not an issue.

29 August 2013
In response to the person who commented that Vemma has no Floride/Flourine, I will post the list of trace minerals that is on the "Vemma_Product_Fact_Sheet-us" PDF Post. The download date is 24 August 2013 ... because formulations change.

carbon (organic), calcium, Sodium, Sulfur, Magnesium, chloride,
cerium, tellurium, Beryllium, Samarium, dysprosium, Erbium,
Bismuth, Gadolinium, cesium, Lanthanum, Praseodymium,
Europium, Lutetium, terbium, Ytterbium, Holmium, thallium,
thulium, tantalum, Germanium, Gold, Platinum, rhodium,
rubidium, ruthenium, Scandium, Silver and Indium.

Look on the second line -->> Bromide, Fluorine ...

I don't have time for a full chemistry lesson but Fluorine is the highly reactive pure element.
Then there is Cadmium. What the heck is that for? Cesium too?

5.0 out of 5 stars Product CAN help, but is not a miracle., August 24, 2012
RE92 (Arkansas, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Vemma Mangosteen Juice PREMIX, 1 qt

After results from an earlier blood test came in, my Doctor said the problems were being caused by a severe vitamin D deficiency because of my nocturnal schedule due to work and lack of sunlight/dietary vitamin D. Vemma contains 250% of the daily dosage of vitamin D you need, so that is why it works for me.

Basically, If you feel tired, sick, or worn down, it could be due to deficiencies in certain essential nutrients. If so, Vemma is one product that can definitely make a difference.

5.0 out of 5 stars Night blindness gone, September 10, 2012
This review is from: Vemma Mangosteen Juice PREMIX, 1 qt
I have been on vemma for about a month and my night blindness which I have had for 25 years is gone! It's like somebody turned the lights on! I could even see the leaves on the trees. Was not expecting this, it just happened.
I'm very happy with the product. It's expensive but it's worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, February 26, 2013
Liz Webber (Vancouver, WA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Vemma Mangosteen Juice PREMIX, 1 qt
Essential to my health and management of my fibromyalgia. Have tried others, tried to do without - it's the only thing that help!

5.0 out of 5 stars The product itself, May 24, 2010
This review is from: Vemma Mangosteen Juice PREMIX, 1 qt
The only other reviewer of the product actually rated the Seller, not the Vemma itself. Although Vemma has an acquired taste, I mixed it in with my fruit juices. When I drink it regularly, I think it helps my skin look better. I'm not saying Vemma will do the same for everybody else; I'm just saying what it does for me. Maybe it's the vitamin C and vitamin E in it, both of which promote healing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, August 26, 2013
This review is from: Vemma Mangosteen Juice PREMIX, 1 qt
Not only do I now love this product but was very very happy with the level of customer service I received from this seller. I wrote them saying where is my product and they didnt make me wait 30 days like amazon has in the past. They actually sent it the next day and provided a sample of Bode for the troubles.

I will continue to buy from this seller for all of these products once its time for a refill.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, June 28, 2013
This review is from: Vemma Mangosteen Juice PREMIX, 1 qt
Very good taste and vitamin-friendly, very good nutritional supplement! i take it regulary on the mroning instead of traditional mulivitamin juice and it does the work very well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Geat product, July 29, 2012
This review is from: Vemma Mangosteen Juice PREMIX, 1 qt
Started using this product about 12 weeks ago and I've noticed a difference in my energy level and overall health. Great product!!! williams.0808@yahoo.com

4.0 out of 5 stars Vemma Mangosteen, November 4, 2013
This review is from: Vemma Mangosteen Juice PREMIX, 1 qt
Shipping fast and no problems. Just this product is too expensive and I think you can survive without it. After a year of using this do not see a difference.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vemma is incredible, May 1, 2012
This review is from: Vemma Mangosteen Juice PREMIX, 1 qt
Vemma is awesome! After an extensive search to find a liquid supplement with all the essential minerals I found Vemma. The taste is what I like and it truly is nutrition for my lifestyle that I know I will take for my lifetime. I find this superfruit mangosteen with aloe vera and decaffeinated green tea to be quite amazing in the area of lab results. My immune system gets a boost and I love not missing out on life due to all the stuff out there that can bring my body down. There is nothing like fresh fruits and vegetables but with my busy lifestyle Vemma is the insurance I need just in case I do not have time to eat right. Vemma Mangosteen Juice V2 Fridge Brick I can recommend Vemma and I do recommend it for my family, and friends. Two thumbs up.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›