Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on October 9, 2011
So before buying this product, there were, of course, both positive and negative reviews. I read all the reviews and considered the price and said, what the hell, for $14.99 it's worth a try. I have very faint, red and pink tiny spider veins on my face. They annoyed me because from far away, they resembled acne and I wanted them to go away in the worst way without having to spend hundreds on surgery. For $14, you get a lot, definitely more than I expected. It has a nice smell; reminds me of a hibiscus or plumeria flower. I might be going crazy, but I believe I see a change in my spider veins. They seem less noticeable and because this product has worked, I would buy it again.
11 comment32 of 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 11, 2015
I bought this cream, because of the simple listing of ingredients, starting with Vitamin K. When I got the package, Vitamin K is almost at the end of the list, and all the main ingredients are major skin irritants for me, mineral oil, acrylate copolymer, isopropyl myristate, along with yellow #5, and green #3. I am returning it since I did not expect it to contain all these other ingredients.
on November 3, 2011
I don't normally review items but this stuff works. I have small spider veins on my nose and have been using it for a couple of months now and they are considerbly less noticable. Its worth the money.
on August 16, 2012
Thought wow this is cheap how can it work. Bought it and loved it. Have only been using it for 2 weeks now and my spider veins have diminished a lot. I have even used it to lighten bruises and the dark spots under my eyes. It smells great and absorbs quickly. Well worth purchasing to try.
on September 22, 2011
Cream smells nice and has a nice feeling, but it does not make spider veins disappear. Veins seem to disappear when first applied, but they soon come back. Feel that you would need to buy a lot of this stuff to maybe actually see results.
on August 28, 2010
Love this product, it even has a very pleasant frangrance to it. My sister bought this for me; she swears by it and do now so do I. I had some issues with my Varicose Veins where I was even getting a dule pain. My vraicose veins started slowly but surely started to fade away. Start noticing it when my the dule pain I was having when use to sit was no longer their. So the cream had an added benefit, which I was very pleased with. The veins have faded and the dule pain has virtually gone. I will keep using this product.
0Comment23 of 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 28, 2011
This product smells great, feels nice and makes my skin look and feel more healthy but it has had no impact on my minor spider veins after several months of regular twice daily use. Based on some of the 5 star reviews it must effect people differently or perhaps work better in different areas. The few spider veins I have are on my face and nose. I want to say again though that I really like how this product makes my skin look and feel.
0Comment12 of 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 2, 2012
Good product for the treatment of spider veins but like everything on the market, it takes time and patience but works in the long run.
on June 27, 2013
I used the entire jar of this, used it a couple times everyday. I see no difference at all in the look or size of my spider veins. definitely not worth the money.
on May 1, 2012
I bought the product when I read another customer's review and she stated it helped her leg pain. I never
really feel a product will do as advertised, but I am ordering this again for myself and sisters too. I have not
used long enough for spider veins to disappear but I have poor circulation in my legs and have pain in my lower legs. I apply AM & PM. I take time to really rub into veins and all of my lower leg.
I have found it gives relief from pain when I go to bed. I am so happy!