5.0 out of 5 stars wild about Floto
Wow, these Italian leather good are over the top beautiful and very well made AND extremely reasonable What a find.
Published 20 months ago by Joy Hartnett

I have seen all the great reviews and hate to give this a bad one. I found the stitching on the sides to be a little bit loose. A slight quality control issue. Hopefully it was rare for these. They are great otherwise, the leather is nice and reminds me of a baseball glove. I did end up returning because of stitching.
Published 2 months ago by George Bliss

5.0 out of 5 stars wild about Floto, January 8, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely beautiful!, August 11, 2012
Lovely shade of brown, supple leather, great workmanship and details -- they even matched the seams on the interior lining. Woudn't hesitate to buy another as a gift. Floto Brown Leather Travel Dob (or Dopp) Kit

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Amazon Dopp, September 8, 2011
Great Dopp. Great buying experience. It Arrived quickly. Stitching was a little more pronounced than the photo led me to believe. But, it still looks good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, quality Dopp Kit, July 7, 2014
Beautiful craftsmanship and quality. I bought the duffle to match and was equally impressed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just as expected, February 21, 2014
I have just begun to travel and use this travel bag and so far so good. It seems to be well made and can hold all my personal grooming items with plenty of space.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!, December 29, 2013
As the creators of the DOPP kit tell you, every man should get one of these. My husband travels a lot, and this is the perfect size. The leather is beautiful and the sellers were wonderful to work with. You won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, September 19, 2013
Bought 2 - one for each of my grown sons for Christmas..very nice! I highly recommend it -allow extra time to receive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dop kit, October 2, 2012
Deb Winkel (URBANA, IL, US) - See all my reviews
This was a great birthday gift for my husband! It has a great retro look, WWII vintage, and high quality. We highly recommend this dop kit!

3.0 out of 5 stars I have seen all the great reviews and hate to give this a bad one, July 21, 2014

Rate and Discover Movies