Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

on January 8, 2013
Wow, these Italian leather good are over the top beautiful and very well made AND extremely reasonable What a find.
on August 11, 2012
Lovely shade of brown, supple leather, great workmanship and details -- they even matched the seams on the interior lining. Woudn't hesitate to buy another as a gift. Floto Brown Leather Travel Dob (or Dopp) Kit
on September 8, 2011
Great Dopp. Great buying experience. It Arrived quickly. Stitching was a little more pronounced than the photo led me to believe. But, it still looks good.
on July 7, 2014
Beautiful craftsmanship and quality. I bought the duffle to match and was equally impressed.
on July 21, 2014
I have seen all the great reviews and hate to give this a bad one. I found the stitching on the sides to be a little bit loose. A slight quality control issue. Hopefully it was rare for these. They are great otherwise, the leather is nice and reminds me of a baseball glove. I did end up returning because of stitching.
on January 6, 2015
It smelled awful and the smell never left. I have always loved leather and have never had such an awful odor when dealing with leather. Also the leather felt very cheap. The stitching sucked as well. I have not one good thing to say about this dopp kit.
on December 29, 2013
As the creators of the DOPP kit tell you, every man should get one of these. My husband travels a lot, and this is the perfect size. The leather is beautiful and the sellers were wonderful to work with. You won't be disappointed.
on February 21, 2014
I have just begun to travel and use this travel bag and so far so good. It seems to be well made and can hold all my personal grooming items with plenty of space.
on November 23, 2014
Matches the Cenzo weekend bag perfectly, especially after a little wear and some oiling.
Just the right size for a weekend's worth of toiletries.
on October 2, 2012
This was a great birthday gift for my husband! It has a great retro look, WWII vintage, and high quality. We highly recommend this dop kit!