Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Venom Xbox 360 Twin Docking Station with 2 x Rechargeable Battery Packs: Black (Xbox 360)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 11, 2014
Saved us a ton on batteries for my son's Xbox. Super easy to plug in. Replace the original hand-controller battery packs with the rechargeable ones, put them on the cradle and ENJOY! Charges in a short time and has these great indicator lights to let you know when one is fully charged. Can't imagine ever living without this now.
on February 17, 2014
bought this for my sons 9th bday! so far so good. its everything it claims to be (; my son thinks its awesome
on March 27, 2014
I bought this product for my boyfriend and he loves it. He leaves his controllers on it until he is ready to use them.
on October 14, 2014
Love it, I bought one of these a few years ago. Now I have two. Definitely worth buying.
on October 22, 2014
I like this alot. The only thing is mine didnt come with a usb plug so i had to look for one. Just make sure u have a usb plug in
on November 19, 2015
this worked for about a week. now, when i set the controller on it, it stays red (uncharged) for about 2 minutes before switching to green - i know it's not fully charged! i've switched back to charging my controller with the usb cable that connects to the xbox, and the battery pack that goes with this docking station will not hold a charge from that at all. i was so excited to get this because i'm SO tired of wires all over my living room, but this was not the fix i was looking for.
on April 25, 2015
Great product, item is a few months old now, great investment to save $$ on batteries.
on September 24, 2014
Arrived on time, just as described and works great
on February 9, 2015
Great product, Great delivery time!
on May 25, 2016
Arrived and did not work properly. That's all I can say. Vendor sent a second unit, did not work either. 4 batteries none would hold a charge more than 10 minutes.