4.0 out of 5 stars Effective, Intelligent & Expensive

Published on December 18, 2005 by djac

4.0 out of 5 stars Effective, Intelligent & Expensive, March 21, 2004
Adam Sterling (New York City NY United States) - See all my reviews
Update on January 15, 2008:

Yesterday, the motor in my Venta unit began making a grinding sound after nearly six year of flawless operation. I called Venta customer service this afternoon. After wating a rather long time on hold, I was connected to a very pleasant man, George, who asked me to put the phone next to the motor so he could hear the noise. I did, and he did.

Without a moment's hesitation, George said he would have a new motor shipped at no cost to me, and that delivery could be expected within 5 - 7 business days.

It's always a pleasant surprise to find a company standing unquestioningly behind their warranty. If only more understood that's all it takes to create loyal customers.

*****

Update on September 17, 2007:

I'm pleased to report , my review, below, is still true in every detail. This product has been a terrific investment.

*****

I live in a desert~like New York City apartment and have owned my Venta Air Washer for almost exactly two years. During this time it has been operating on the "high" setting, 24 hours per day, seven days per week. The Air Washer lives up to all of the manufacturer's claims.

The Air Washer is a product of fanatical German engineering, over~design and bullet~proof construction, which accounts for it's rather grotesque price. However, I have owned products of inferior engineering and construction that have had to be replaced after one or two seasons. It is obvious I will own my Air Washer for many years to come.

The principles of operation could not be more simple (it's like a High School science project developed into a luxury product):

1) A fan blows room air straight down into a reservoir of water.

2) In this reservoir of water, a few dozen disks are slowly rotating to multiply the surface area that is wet.

3) Because you are blowing air onto a enlarged wet surface you are multiplying the rate of evaporation.

4) Humidified air is exhausted out of the Air Washer through vents in the side.

THIS WORKS.

On the "high" setting the water reservoir needs to be refilled daily in my apartment (this is highly dependent on your local weather or heating cycle). I end up carrying a couple gallons of water to the device or carrying the device to the bathtub and then back to its spot in my livingroom.

The design of the Air Washer is "neutral." It sits unobtrusive and un~noticed in a corner. It is nearly silent. It is built like a tank: It would be a challenge to damage this product on purpose.

Why not Five Stars?

The Venta Air Washer consumes expendables. You need a water treatment solution to prevent mineral deposits forming on the rotating disks mentioned above (weekly). AND you need a periodic cleaning solution to remove deposits that develop pn the bottoms and walls of the reservoir. I have tried operating the Air Washer without these things. They are required for optimal performance.

Like the device itself, the Venta treatment and cleaning solutions work perfectly and simply. But, THE EXPENDIBLES ARE EXPENSIVE! Assume youy will spend US$50.00 per year.

Also, you would think that for a company selling a FIVE HUNDRED DOLLAR humidifier, the Venta aroma therapy scents would smell a bit less like a Central American bordello (not that I've ever seen one of those). Skip these even if they're free samples.

If you want the very best at any price, buy this product.

I am not affiliated with either the manufacturer or Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Expensive, but very quiet and effective, January 16, 2005
tangofan (Mountain View, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Having used a Venta humidifier in Germany several years ago, I was delighted to see that they are selling in the U.S. now as well. I had a case of sticker shock though, as they are now much more expensive than their older models used to be, but since I used to be very happy with them, I decided to go ahead and buy one anyway.

All Venta humidifiers belong to the class of cool mist humidifiers, which in my opinion is the best principle, as you don't "over-humidify" the room. Normally a cool mist humidifier has a filter that sucks up water from the tank and a fan blows air through the filter. Thus the water evaporates into the air and increases its humidity.

The difference in the Venta humidifier is that it doesn't use filters, but two arrays of plastic disks that rotate through the water. A fan on top of the device sucks suckes air through those disk arrays and the water drops that were lifted up from the tank evaporate.

One of my major gripes with other cool mist humidifiers is that the fan is very noisy even on the lowest setting. The Venta fan is pleasantly quiet. I keep the device in my bedroom at night on the lowest fan speed and I don't notice the fan at all.

While it is true that you won't have to replace filters every few months, you WILL need to replace the water treatment additive at every cleaning cycle (usually 10-14 days), so there ARE some maintenance costs. The LW44 comes with two fillings of the additive, afterwards you have to spent about USD 16-18 for a bottle of the water treatment which will last for 12 cleaning cycles (4-6 months). Venta also sells a cleaning solution, but according to their manual you won't need it in most cases. In any case the cleaning solution costs about $10 and is only good for one cleaning, so using it frequently will really drive the maintenance costs up.

All in all this is indeed the best humidifier that I ever had. I'm not giving it five stars, because I still think the price is outrageously high.

2.0 out of 5 stars It's been a battle for the last 3 years, December 18, 2005
djac "beantownboy" (Boston, MA United States) - See all my reviews
After living with a low end humidifier that did little and made too much noise for the bedroom I decided I would get the best humidifier at any cost. That was three years ago and at that time the Venta fit that bill. My initial impression of the Venta was very good - the idea of a fan blowing over wet disks seems pretty ingenous and solves problems like airborn bacteria, mineral deposits, and gives the machine some air cleaning capabilities. Right from the start I was surprised how poorly it humidified the air - checked with a high quality hygrometer it only raises a medium sized bedroom's humidity by about 5% at maximum speed and is useless at lower speeds. Furthermore, at maximum speed the device sounds like an unusually loud room fan which is difficult to sleep with. People talk about the device being quiet at the slowest speed - which it was - but this setting is ineffective at humidifying even a small room based on my readings with a hygrometer.

Now I've lived with this unit for 3 years and have encountered further problems that have finally driven me to admit this whole purchase was not a good idea.

The first problem with this unit is that the "air washing" capability results in the machine getting dirty... but unlike almost every other kind of humidifier this dirt is everywhere on the machine - throughout the disks, all over the fan, all inside surfaces. On the inside surfaces (which have lots of hard to clean nooks) this dirt is similar to a sticky wax and on the wet surfaces its more like a slime. I spend about 30 minutes struggling to clean it each time I try before I feel I've done an OK job. The Venta cleaner additive doesn't work that well on the disks, doesn't do anything for the waxy sludge on the housing because it doesn't touch it, and the unit has so many difficult to clean parts that it's nearly impossible to get all the dirt. I even tried putting the non-electrical parts in the dishwasher which doesn't work either.

The second problem is that this device can "easily" generate very loud noises to the point that I have to shut the machine off because I'd rather be tormented by dry air than this devices groanings. I say easily because it is possible with enough cleaning and fiddling to keep this device operating at the "merely loud" fan noise that it had when I got it. But after 3 years this is becoming very difficult to accomplish. There are two possible sources for this noise. First, the gears themselves operate by having plastic tabs press against the gears in an undulating fashion. When clean this usually happens quietly... but when even slightly dirty these tabs can make a loud studdering noise that is caused by two materials not moving against each other smoothly. If you've ever heard your car's windshield wipers studder across your windshield instead of smoothly glide over the glass you know what this sounds like. It's not quite that loud, but when you're trying to sleep it might as well be. The second source for this noise is imbalance in the fan. With a little dirt on the leading edge of the fan the fan seems to be aerodynamically or statically out of balance and makes an undulating groan about every 4-6 seconds the way an old fan can be expected to. On a $15 room fan it would be the kind of noise that might cause you to throw it out and get a new one. On a humidifier this expensive?

Finally the device is sensitive to being assembled in just the right way or it will make the noises I've mentioned above much more easily. Normally you just put the top on the device and you're in business. But with these noises you start pressing on different parts of the top to try to shift the plastic pieces into better alignment. Once you press in just the right way and the device stops making noise you slowly remove the pressue and 99% of the time the noise comes back. If you push and prod you are sometimes able to get the machine to be quite, but often you have to unlatch everything, reseat the fan assembly and start over. That gets old fast when its 3am and the machine just starts making a really annoying noise that wakes you up.

I call my 3 year journey with this Venta machine a battle because I've tried tons of things to help compensate for this machine's problems. The initial problem of low humidification is because the device sets up its own recirculating airflow that's limited to an area fairly local to the device. The humidity within one foot of the device is very good according to my hygrometer. The humidifier's fan sucks this air back into itself repeatedly. By placing another fan to the side of the Venta to provide room circulating air current you can get an additional 3-5% humidity 5-7 feet away from the device (like where you're head is in bed). Of course now you've got another source of noise in the bedroom.

To compensate for the gear noise and the dirt problems I've tried adding all kinds of things to the water that might act as either a cleaner or a lubricant or both. I've tried double quantities of the Venta additive, a variety of soaps, various aeromatic oils in quantities where the oil's lubricant properites might help. Really nothing is effective.

In the end I have to say that I'm most dissapointed by this machine's price. The unit is nothing more than a large hunk of plastic with fan on top of it. If it was made in China this unit would cost $39.95. But its made in Germany by a company that seems to be over charging far beyond what the added expense of German manufacturing and poor exchange rate would explain. Being German made I was expecting that the unit be better engineered. The machine is built well - nothing has broken in 3 years of constant operation. Its weaknesses are not structural. There are simple ways of eliminating the problems I've listed. Fan noise can be reduced by using a larger, slower moving fan with more and better bearings (something that should be expected in a $500 device). The gear mechanism that generates so much noise should be replaced with a non-contact device like a magnetic drive similar to high grade aquarium pumps. A top of the line magnetically driven pump costs 1/3 of what this Venta costs so magnetic mechanisms should easly have been considered for a $500 device. That these obvious techiques... or any others... are not employed on a device of this cost in the face of its inherent problems is criminal.

99% of the time I recommend spending the extra money (even if it's 5-10 times more) and getting a machine built the right way. This machine is not built the right way - it's just 5-10 times as expensive. I don't believe anyone is building a humidifier the right way at this time. Given this I would have to recommend one of the 4+ star devices for $50-70 - steam seems to be the best for avoiding white powder and bacteria. I've purchased two Honeywell HWM450 steam humidfiers for $55 each. Their ability to humidify is incredible. In the same bedroom with 50% humidity the Vental might get it up to 55%. The Honeywell can get it to 70% if you want and has digital controls for setting the exact humidy you want (although they don't work that well). Overall any shortcomings of the $55 Honeywell are not related to it's main function - humidifying. The same can't be said for the VENTA.

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality humidifier, exceptionally easy to operate and maintain., November 26, 2005
The Venta LW44 Air Humidifier is as advertised.

First, it is exceptionally easy to set up, operate, and maintain. It took me less than five minutes to take the humidifier out of the box and place it in position in the front hall. Another couple of minutes were spent reading the few directions that tell you to add the cleansing ingredient included in the box to the water to make sure the fans function effectively. I filled up the tank, turned on the machine, and walked away.

Second, daily maintenance is a snap. I take off the cover in the morning and evening and fill the machine to capacity, put the top on, and walk away. At the end of almost two weeks I brought the machine to the sink, emptied it, rinsed and wiped it out, filled it, added cleaner, placed it back in position, and turned it on again. This might have taken five minutes or so.

Third, the machine quietly puts a couple of gallons of water each day into the air. The Venta is exceptionally quiet and extremely effective. I'm not sure how much cleaner the air is, but we are no longer sneezing from breathing dry, dusty air.

Summary, the Venta LW44 is exceptionally easy to set up, operate, and maintain. The technology of rotating disks works as advertised to add moisture to a dry environment. The air seems to be cleaner, but I can't attest to the extent or degree of improvement beyond saying that we are breathing easier.

Others have discussed the high price of this machine, but if it lasts ten years as advertised, it is well worth the purchase price. Cleaning solution is a modest cost I am willing to pay to keep the machine running effectively. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but you don't need their additive!, November 10, 2007
It works as expected with a modicum of care, but its retail price is rather high. However, I have found that I do not need to buy the expensive additive they sell. Instead once or twice a week I dump it our, wipe the inside of the tank, refill it with water and put just a very tiny amount of hand dish washing detergent in with the water. The big advantage for me of using cheap dish detergent is that I can dump it frequently without buying lots of their expensive additive, so it never gets very dirty.

Their additive contains "surfactants" they say, but so does any detergent. Simple physics, actually: without a little surfactant water tends to bead-up on the plastic disks without wetting them as it should -- but the surfactants found in Joy dish detergent do the job equally well. Only trick is be careful to use MUCH less dish detergent than you would to wash dishes, because you do not want suds! Also, ONLY add detergent after dumping, not when just adding water because detergent doesn't evaporate.

In three winters of use the only problem I've had with mine was a small crack on the upper housing which I fixed with tape and it still works OK.

Unlike some users I've never seen much dirt accumulation in the water, because I live in a modern condo so my air has very little dust in it. And because I dump the tank at least once a week, I've not seen that much accumulation of mineral deposits either.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bad smoker, bad...but hear me out..., April 18, 2009
Jack (Fort Collins, CO USA) - See all my reviews
Even though I have an LW14, the smallest of the three units offered by Venta, I thought I would post my comments here since it seems to be the most read section of the reviews.

I'd like to start out by stating that I am a smoker. Yes, I know, I'm a bad man, but let's skate on past that for the moment so you'll understand just why I think the Venta is such a great product. I live in Colorado where the humidity can get as low as 5% on some days. I keep my bedroom door closed year round to prevent my cats from overwhelming me while I sleep, read or watch television and just generally trashing my room with bits of fur and whatnot. Keeping the window cracked for ventilation in the winter keeps my room well below gas chamber thresholds while I smoke but also reduces the humidity to that of the outside air. I also have electric baseboard heat which further reduces the humidity in my room. While I have a large Hunter humidifier/air purifier that sits next to my wood stove for the rest of the house it's affects obviously can't be felt in my bedroom.

I tried the Sharper Image Ionic Breeze to purify the air in my bedroom but the cigarette smoke overwhelmed it and I had to clean it frequently, otherwise I'd have to endure the "short circuit" sound it puts out when the plates would get dirty. I've also read negative reports about breathing the high levels of ionized air put out by the unit.

Having said all of that, I have to say that the Venta has exceeded my expectations. Yes, the fan is a little loud on the LW14 but I bought this one used and a new fan may be quieter. I've also bought an LW24 for my girlfriend and it's 3 setting fan is indeed whisper quiet on the lowest setting. My bedroom now smells and feels fresh and clean and I feel that I'm eliminating the smell of tobacco in my room almost completely. While tobacco may be my vice that doesn't mean I care for it's affects on the walls of the room or the smell of stale tobacco, but no one's come up with a nicotine delivery system that doesn't leave those deposits behind, yet, so...

To all those that complain about the price let me say that you're buying a unit that has a 10 YEAR WARRANTY! How people expect the company to support such a warranty with a $50 product and still show a profit is beyond me. Show me another company that provides such a warranty, because I'm not aware of one. I agree with the comments that state that the unit as constructed could go for $50 or so at a Big Box store, but then it would have a 90 day warranty. I know as Americans we've been trained to believe that planned obsolescence is good, but I don't buy it...which is why I drive a Volvo...8) From all accounts, including my own experiences with Venta customer service, they're exceedingly liberal about supplying replacement parts. Contrast that against a company like Black & Decker where getting replacement parts under warranty just about takes an act of Congress.

Could the plastic housings be more robust? Certainly, and I do agree that it should be because they appear to be a bit thin and delicate. Treat the unit gently and you won't have a problem. But again, Venta customer service will take care of you if approached correctly. Get shrill and demanding and they'll most likely give you a hard time in return. Be reasonable and calm and they'll take care of you. American buyers expect their things to be as robust as a Timex watch, which takes a lickin' and keep on tickin', while German buyers appear to have a different sensibility about such things. Different strokes and all of that...

To those who complain about the looks of the unit I have to point out that it's a an air purifier/humidifier, not a merry go round. If you want something flashy, buy it, but expect to replace it on a regular basis. Form follows function...or should...and this unit meets that model. As consumers we're being led by the nose by American manufacturers to believe that flash over substance is what we should buy. I believe we should think for ourselves and be smart consumers, not lemmings.

To those that prefer 70% humidity I suggest that they live in a sauna...or the Amazon. Sweating walls and windows create the perfect breeding ground for mold, which has it's own health downside. 40 to 45% humidity is perfectly acceptable from a health and comfort perspective, given where I live.

In summation, I would absolutely recommend this unit to others. The initial purchase price can be a bit daunting but shop around a bit and you'll find a more reasonable purchase price than the MSRP.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great low tech - weird pricing strategy, January 19, 2007
This humdifiyer does what it says: it humidifies the air in an adequately sized room to 40-60%. I bought this one for my bedroom to ease the dryness in the New England winter air and it works wonders. It puts up to 3 gallons of water into my bedroom air per day without any water condensation on my windows and walls. The fan is quiet for my standards. The only thing I found annoying is that the mechanism that rotates the discs moves the whole disc array around in the base which makes a silent but ennerving sound that kept me awake for a night. I solved the problem with two rubber bands wrapped around the disc holds. This works great, but I don't think you should have to do such tweaking on a $320 product. A simple 10c o-ring on each side would completely take care of this. For the money I invested I would expect a much better built quality overall. I guess the high price reflects the 10-year warranty the manufacturer gives, which is pretty exceptional these days. Why this thing won the "red dot design award" is completely obscure to me. Maybe this award is for products being asthetically offensive? But I don't care for the looks. All I wanted was humid air in my bedroom without the noisy bubble and condensation of a steamer or the health hazards of a sonicator. I got it - I'm happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the Venta but it's Expensa, January 4, 2006
Hammer Head (North Wales, PA USA) - See all my reviews
I've been interested in the Venta Airwasher for several years now but the high price has kept me away. However, I recently found the LW42 (model prior to the new LW44) being liquidated on Ebay for $250 (with free shipping). I took the chance and bought one even though it came with a reduced one year warrantee.

The Venta is very easy to operate & maintain. Just fill it each morning and wipe it clean every 10 days. The unit quietly puts out 3 gallons of moisture daily which has greatly reduced my daughter's coughing bouts. In fact, she hasn't had a single night-time coughing episode since we began using the Venta (2 months ago).

The Venta is also very energy efficient. Their brochure claims it only consumes the equivalent of a 40 watt bulb. I guess I believe this as my monthly bill did not increase since firing up the unit. The add'l moisture in the air also increases the relative feel (warmth) in my house so the thermostat can be set slighly lower.

I've found the water additive and cleaner a bit cheaper on buyhardwaresupplies.com and was pleased with their quick service (and free shipping > $50). I'm not knocking Amazon (I buy a lot from them) but I'm always looking for a better price.

I did not give the Venta 5 stars primarily because of the high purchase price. I also cannot rate the durability as I've only owned it for 2 months. If my unit lasts 5+ winters than it's worth the investment and I'd certainly buy another one.

Update....it's 2011 and I've used this unit annually from November thru March w/o and trouble. I sent it back 2 years ago for a factory cleaning where they replace the drive gears and such (all for about $30). Can't say enough about the benefits of this type of humidifier especially if anyone in your family has asthma (and the night-time coughing due to a dry house in winter).

5.0 out of 5 stars Best and most popular humidifier made in Germany - extreme energy efficiency, November 27, 2013
This review is from: Venta Airwasher Humidifier LW45 WHITE (Misc.)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
There are pros and cons to every type of humidifier. This is the best one I've ever had and I've used them all.

Salient Facts:
* Uses hybrid impeller (rotating disk) and evaporative (fan blows air to wet surface) process. Venta calls this process "Cold Evaporation Principle." This process creates a large surface area for the water on the disks so that the fan is used efficiently.
* Made in Germany. Venta meets German humidifier standards for energy efficiency and health.
* Venta has about 65% of the humidifier market share in Germany. This is a dominant player in the worldwide humidifier segment.
* No filters. Particulate and other matter in water collects in the reservoir. The consumer dumps the "dirty" water about once every 2 weeks and sometimes uses white vinegar to get it clean. As expected, Venta sells their own liquid cleaner but I recommend white vinegar.
* Unit has 3 speeds.

Pros
* We can put this unit on the floor. That's because it uses an evaporative process. Some other humidifiers that shoot a spray such as ultrasonic ones must be placed up high.
* The 3 gallon reservoir is simple to use. Take off the motor top which doesn't even weigh much. Either carry the 3 gallon reservoir to the faucet or else carry a smaller container from faucet to it, making as many trips as necessary to fill the 3 gallons.
* Quiet, real quiet. The sound levels per the 3 respective speeds: 25 dBA, 37 dBA and 42 dBA. To put this into perspective, a table of sound levels shows that a 30 decibel level is what a "quiet bedroom at night" sounds like.
* The surface that one has to clean with white vinegar doesn't have lots of nooks and crannies. White vinegar is approved as a cleaner, although Venta wants to promote its brand cleaner. Note that white vinegar helps kill mold spores - get a gallon of it at the big box store.
* Low energy consumption is outstanding to say the least. At the respective speed levels, it's 3 watt, 5 watt and 8 watt. Putting that into perspective, an incandescent bulb uses 60 watts, a CFL bulb uses about 14 watts and an LED light uses about 7 watts.
* Once humidity level penetrates deeply into the 45%-55% range, it stops humidifying. It's not possible to over-humidify.
* Auto shut-off when water level in reservoir is too low.
* 2-year warranty. If motor goes bad, they ship out new motor without making customer ship back old motor. But this is after tech support verifies with user over the phone that the motor is bad.
* I called tech support as part of my testing. I was not placed on hold, got to the human right away.
* Inexpensive to operate because no filters to buy and energy cost is real low.

Cons:
* Does not heat the water. Heating can help kill bacteria. But heated evaporation uses a lot more energy and would not comply with the energy standards imposed on this humidifier. This is a decision point with no perfect answer.
* I checked pricing online and other stores that I saw are selling at same price at the time of this review, although none for a lesser amount.
* Only truly humidifies 800 square feet, mainly due to limitations in air circulation. This constraint will effect other humidifiers except for built in humidifiers attached to one's home heater and distributed through ductwork.

I'm using this humidifier in my house now. So far I love it because it's quiet and uses very little electricity. Also, I have a hygro-thermometer at home. That tells me the temperature and humidity level. I recommend getting one of these (about 35 dollars on Amazon) so that one can monitor the humidity level at all times.

4.0 out of 5 stars Venta very Expensa? Let's do the math..., February 15, 2012
kunos (California) - See all my reviews
As I began my quest for a new humidifier unit I opted for cool mist humidification so I chose between 2 companies: Vornado and Venta.

Vornado units work using two filters and fan to blow moist into the air. It does work, however filters need to be kept clean (mildew) and that is a task that takes time and patience as their filters, once wet, are fragile. Once filters are washed, they must be left to dry....overnight. filter cleaning needs to be done every 7 days, but must be replaced after 2 weeks as mildew and bacteria eventually cannot be removed.

Enter now Venta. Yes the upfront cost is more ($345 for Venta model LW44 as opposed to $64 for Vornado model HU1-0021-28). Both units require upkeep and cleaning, but here is the dollar difference:
* Vornado filters: $15 X 2 per month = $30. $30 x 6 months = $180.00
* Venta: $0.00 no filters.

However, there is maintenance cost associated with both units and the dollar amount depends on the products used to keep them clean and bacteria free (more on that later).

For now, let's take a look at the cost for the first 2 seasons:
For the first season, the total cost (per Amazon prices):
* Vornado: $244.00 (Unit + Filters for 6 months).
* Venta: $345
Second season:
* Vornado: $120 (filters)
* Venta: $0.00

So the total amount (excluding maintenance cost:
* Vornado: $364.00
* Venta: $345.00
It is obvious that Venta will pay for itself in 2 winter seasons and the rest is bonus!

Now will like to share my cleaning tips:
Venta recommends cleaning every 10-14 days using water treatment ($21.00 for 35oz); adding only 3.5oz for a total of 10 uses. Using their product creates "sheeting" action on the disk, which is sort of putting a coat of wax on your car so the water repels. It helps prevent calcium and lime build-up, and helps the water to be bacteria/mildew free.

After doing some research, I found a product that: produces "sheeting" action, prevents mold/mildew stain buildup, contains no bleach and no harsh chemicals, and best of all it only cost $4.00 for 64oz. the product: Clean Shower by arm & hammer. After cleaning the unit, I pour 4oz of said liquid. The bottle is good for 16 uses at a fraction of the cost ($0.25/use as oppose to $2.10/use).

Venta recommends to clean the unit twice a year using Venta Cleaner $8.99 for 8oz. as I read their directions, they also recommend Vinegar. A Gallon of vinegar cost about $1.50 in most stores, will clean and disinfect the unit for much less.

All in all, I'm a satisfied with the product. My assumption is to keep this unit for many years to come.
No filters, minimal cost for upkeep...I'm sold.

Venta Airwasher Humidifier LW45 WHITE