4.0 out of 5 stars Really good for the price.
Published 11 months ago by K. Anderson

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard case
I bought this case for my son's phone. He complained that the case covered up his speaker, which distorted the sound. He did like how it protected his phone. He can be careless at times, and the case has really protected the phone from damage.
Published 18 months ago by Ms. TCB

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good for the price., October 13, 2013
This review is from: Ventev Snap Geo Design Case for Samsung Galaxy Victory 4G LTE SPH-L300 - Gray TPU/Dark Purple (Wireless Phone Accessory)
This wasn't the cheapest case by far, but I've been burned in the past buying the $0.01 cases. This one fits perfectly and very snug so nothing gets underneath it. It does take some effort to get it on and off if you want to take the SD card out or whatever. It is super durable, I've dropped my phone on cement/gravel and there is not a scratch on the phone or the case. I paired it with the Armor Shield screen protector (it says it's military grade, and I believe them!) and my phone is in great hands!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Cheap Phone Case, April 5, 2014
I ended up breaking the bottom of the plastic tab off of mine but this was after repeated drops and me fiddling with it.
At this price I just ordered another one

Phone is still is great condition under the case. control buttons do need a bit more pressure to use but that's what I've come to expect from these kind of cases and it help keep you from accidentally pressing them.

The only thing I wish this case or any other case for this phone had is port covers.

4.0 out of 5 stars ok, December 24, 2013
This phone case is very heavy duty and rugged. The purple piece is removable and I did just that. Top button works well. The volume buttons are difficult to manage. The function button on the bottom right is problematic. Not easy to push.

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchase as a gift...., June 6, 2013
Carla Gee (Dallas, TX United States) - See all my reviews
...for my Aunt and she loved it. Says it is just the right amount of protection for her daily handling.

2.0 out of 5 stars ok.. jus ok, April 22, 2013
Well the case doesn't make the phone super bulky. imma girl and pretty much always have my phone in my pocket... it was very durable when dropped but the 3rd time i took the phone out the case the tab broke. it simply wouldnt close anymore.. so yeah end of case (no pun intended).. looking elsewhere for new one. if i were u spend a lil more to make your dollar count unless you plan to keep the phone in the case forever!

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid cover, April 9, 2013
Cover is sturdy and comfortable to handle. Some issues after several months of use is the volume button is difficult to control with the cover on but not impossible.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard case, March 23, 2013
Ms. TCB (Jacksonville, FL) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars good stuff, January 23, 2013
This is a good case. It is holding up very weel. It fits very snuggly. I would recommend it too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cell Phone Case Cover, October 25, 2012
We couldn't find a case for my mom's victory anywhere. Amazon is truly amazing. Now my boys can throw her phone down anytime.
Durable case cover for a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice slim design but works and fits well, July 19, 2014
Works as advertised. The case is a little hard feeling but works well when slipped in the pocket. It protected the phone from drops and I do like the dark purple color. Highly recommended.