5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Published on December 19, 2011 by Kenneth C. Robinson

3.0 out of 5 stars Not like my original
I bought this last year but haven't used it yet because the cap doesn't fit my original base. They look very similar but, to use this one I would have to remove the base of my original which has a bayonet style base. Then I would have to reseal the new base. This one has clips to hold the cap to the base. Maybe I'll install it after my spring trip this year.
Published 5 months ago by Sandra G. Cook

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, December 19, 2011
This review is from: Ventline 62334 White Plastic, Vent (Automotive)
Almost 1/3 the price of same exact item at local RV Supply. Buying multiple pieces reduced the shipping cost and made it an excellent deal. These are a fragile component on the RV roof and they get brittle after a couple of years. Bumping up against them while on the roof easily damages them. This is a two piece unit and only the cap is needed, but you cannot buy them separately. Still - excellent deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Replaced an off brand that fell apart in the sun. Ventlines are the way to go, February 5, 2014
This review is from: Ventline 62334 White Plastic, Vent (Automotive)
My current trailer is a 2008 and the holding tank vent covers fell apart in the sun after 5 years. My previous trailer was a 2003 and it came these Ventline covers, so when i bought my replacements i made sure i bought these because i knew from experience they will last for over 10 years. These Ventline covers were a direct replacement on my trailer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, and it is big enough to cover where the old one was., June 22, 2014
This review is from: Ventline 62334 White Plastic, Vent (Automotive)
I like how these are generously sized so that I can screw them down to a virgin surface outside the area where the old vent was. This save me from the time of having to do an exceptional clean up of the older vents surface area so as to get good putty tape adhesion. This vent is big enough that I just toss the older smaller one and put this over the top with new putty tape and it is securing well outside the ring of holes and sealing goop left by the old vent. So its a work saver, time saver, and it seems to be sturdier than other brands I have tried.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not like my original, March 24, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Gotta keep the water out, May 19, 2014
This review is from: Ventline 62334 White Plastic, Vent (Automotive)
I bought these to replace the old broken ones on my camper. What can you say about a pipe vent cap really. They work, they were easy to install, no complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars A plus, June 29, 2014
This review is from: Ventline 62334 White Plastic, Vent (Automotive)
Very good product fits nice very durable easy to install they are better than the ones that were on my camper

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, April 28, 2014
This review is from: Ventline 62334 White Plastic, Vent (Automotive)
This vent replaced the old broken up vent that was on my horse trailer, very easy to install. Works and looks better then the broken vent.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good replacement, January 9, 2014
Bookworm (Nassau, Long Island) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ventline 62334 White Plastic, Vent (Automotive)
This is a good replacement for the broken vent we had on the RV. As for reviewing the product, it's a vent, it's white and it's plastic. It works as a vent should. The price was better than in stores near us and free shipping is always a good incentive. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Plumbing vent, December 29, 2013
This review is from: Ventline 62334 White Plastic, Vent (Automotive)
I bought a couple of these to replace the broken ones I had on my camper. Description was correct and they fit perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good but could be better, December 13, 2013
This review is from: Ventline 62334 White Plastic, Vent (Automotive)
Same as the original but wish it was of thicker/heavier design to resist those tree limbs that keep running into my rig.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›