Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on February 5, 2014
My current trailer is a 2008 and the holding tank vent covers fell apart in the sun after 5 years. My previous trailer was a 2003 and it came these Ventline covers, so when i bought my replacements i made sure i bought these because i knew from experience they will last for over 10 years. These Ventline covers were a direct replacement on my trailer.
on December 19, 2011
Almost 1/3 the price of same exact item at local RV Supply. Buying multiple pieces reduced the shipping cost and made it an excellent deal. These are a fragile component on the RV roof and they get brittle after a couple of years. Bumping up against them while on the roof easily damages them. This is a two piece unit and only the cap is needed, but you cannot buy them separately. Still - excellent deal.
on June 22, 2014
I like how these are generously sized so that I can screw them down to a virgin surface outside the area where the old vent was. This save me from the time of having to do an exceptional clean up of the older vents surface area so as to get good putty tape adhesion. This vent is big enough that I just toss the older smaller one and put this over the top with new putty tape and it is securing well outside the ring of holes and sealing goop left by the old vent. So its a work saver, time saver, and it seems to be sturdier than other brands I have tried.
on January 9, 2014
This is a good replacement for the broken vent we had on the RV. As for reviewing the product, it's a vent, it's white and it's plastic. It works as a vent should. The price was better than in stores near us and free shipping is always a good incentive. Thanks.
on October 18, 2015
The Ventline plastic vent cap was the perfect fit for my Keystone VR1 travel trailer. This purchase was less expensive than I could find locally and the quality is excellent. I received the caps by the delivery date promised. I would recommend this purchase.
on June 25, 2013
These Ventline covers replaced the original vents on my trailer which is 6 years old. The originals were paper thin as a result of sun exposure. These seem to be a bit heavier gauge and I hope will last longer. The base dimension was slightly larger than the originals and the holes did not line up with the originals, but this was not a concern. Plenty of caulk will take care of that. The original vent covers came with screens installed. These did not have screens to keep out bees, so have your own ready. They also do not come with screws, but I used the screws from the original vent covers, so it was not a problem.
on November 18, 2014
Fit great and easy to install. You definitely have to screw the cover on, but no screws are provided. I got some 3/4" #8 stainless screws since that screw will be exposed. I've seen them covered in sealant, but that makes it almost impossible to ever remove the cover.
on May 26, 2015
This was an exact replacement of my old one. I had looked around locally without success for a replacement, but found this online and it was perfect. This came with all the hardware that I needed to make the installation simple.
on July 8, 2013
I bought this just for the pop-off cap. My husband didn't want to replace the whole vent when just the cap was missing, so we were able to just pop this cap into the existing vent. It works fine--no problems.
on January 20, 2013
Exact replacement for my broken factory units. Very easy to install. Price is amazingly low. I haven't placed a screw in the top cover yet, but I think I will soon. Cap snaps on but it seems like it would come off quite easily.