5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Fit for Our Nikon D3100
This camera bag is extremely well-designed for people like me: total amateurs operating under delusions of grandeur and a tight budget.

It is sturdy, without being bulky; it has great pocket space; it is comfortable both on my shoulder and in my hand; and it is extremely affordable. I do not hesitate in giving the product 5 stars.
Published 22 months ago by Paul F Minarik

The picture is either a bigger size bag than I was sent or the camera and the bag in the picture are comprised of two different pictures out of scale with each other to make the bag look bigger. The pic shows a bag big enough to squeeze two cameras into, but in reality you have room for one camera with a 3" lens and a small flash.
Published 8 months ago by Douglas Dobson

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Fit for Our Nikon D3100, January 14, 2013
This review is from: Venture DX Gear-Venture-DX Carrying Case for Camera (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars AS EXPECTED - T2i and 30D and 55-250mm lens, December 27, 2011
Case is nice(as expected) with some minor features that go the extra mile.

Build quality:
First of all the case is really sturdy, as in if you try to crush it with your bare hands you will be sorely dissappointed, yet relieved that it holds up so well :) ... a cute way of saying that it is sturdy. The bottom has some hard material on it that seems like it could stop liquids from penetrating the case, but I don't recommend putting this in a puddle. The handle is thick, the should strap has metal clips with nylon fabric(seems strong), and there is a clip for your belt for "secondary" support, although i think only if you are traversing through the wilderness you will need that thing.
Build quality = redundantly sturdy but nice.

Features:
Some of the features are stated above, but notable features are the 2 side pockets which hold my memory cards, cables along with a lens cloth. The front pocket holds 2 spare batteries and other things of similar size I suppose. The inside compartment is nifty because you can adjust it to specific sizes using 2 removable walls. They attach by velcro so you can stick them anywhere. There are 2 included, but maybe one more would have been a nice add on. The clip for the belt(mentioned above) is also a nice add on, maybe also it could be for those concerned about pick-pockets while traveling.

Size:
The size is good, bigger than the lowepro edit bag, but still for compact slrs. You can't really stick anything with a lens longer than 5 inches in here.
I dont' own a micro four thirds slr but i can see how this would appeal to people with those cameras. I think they could fit longer lenses becasue the body of those cameras is so thin.

Basically, if you are an slr user that wants to pack light(and wants to thwart pick pockets while traveling), this case is a good option.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my Sony NEX, December 27, 2011
I use this bag daily for my Sony NEX 5. It is very durable and seems to be made from high quality materials. There are internal padded dividers that can be removed and positioned to any desired position using velcro. This is great for throwing my 50mm lens in the bag and keeps it protected and seperate from my camera. As well, there are external zippered pockets that hold my extra batteries, flash, ETC.

The size of this bag makes it very convenient. Keep in mind this is a smaller bag and will fit the bare essentials. This makes it perfect for me to take on hikes since it's lightweight and not too bulky. I would expect this to work well for nearly any compact DSLR or interchangeable lens camera. You won't be dissapointed once you see the build quality. I would reccomend this to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome case and great price, August 7, 2013
We went to Florida for 2 weeks in April and I didn't want to carry my Nikon d3200 in a neoprene case so I bought this which held my DSLR and compact canon. Very durable and would recommend to anybody.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag!, May 10, 2012
I Purchased three of these bags for various cameras and I am very pleased with them.In some of these cases I keep two point and shoot cameras with the chargers for both cameras.With other acessories.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small yet practical, April 10, 2013
Bought this in preparation for a trip. The size is a a good fit for my Nikon D3200 and lens. It provides good protection for the camera and the lens.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, March 13, 2013
I bought this product for my wife's Nikon D3200 and she loves it. The camera and accessories fit perfectly in the cast and it is very easy to carry around. It is padded just right for the protection of the camera! Great Buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME, August 30, 2013
This item was hands down much better than described. It is awsome brand new and even had that new item smell Thanks a ton

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag, February 27, 2013
We bought this for our Nikon D3100 and lens, this bag is very nice quality and easy to carry, highly recommend for the price!

2.0 out of 5 stars Photo does not depict actual size compared to that shrunken down camera in front of it, March 11, 2014

Venture DX Gear-Venture-DX Carrying Case for Camera