Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Venturer KLV39073E 7" Undercabinet Kitchen LCD TV/DVD Combo
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 22, 2012
I received this TV/Radio yesterday and had it installed (by myself) with-in an hour of opening the box. I didn't know if I would keep it or not, depending on whether it would pick up all the TV stations from my kitchen with no cable. I only scanned once so far and it picked up all but one channel and that channel is a problem with every TV I try. I think a little tinkering with the antenna will fix it. What made up my mind was the sound. It is so much better than the 3 other TV's I have tried in the kitchen in the last 3 months. The acoustics in that room are terrible but this TV and radio both sound very good in there. The picture quality is also very good. I haven't tried the CD player yet. I mostly wanted a clock, radio and TV that wouldn't take up precious counter space and this seems to be the answer for me at an unbelievable price. It came in 2 days with Amazon Prime. So far I am very happy with it.
on July 8, 2012
i purchased this a few months back and have used it many times. all work great (tv hooked directly to cable, dvd, cd, radio tuner). 7 inch screen works well, and view angle is what to expect on small screen. tilts to multiple angle to get good view from anywhere in my kitchen. i bought this to replace an rca tv almost identical to this that i lost in a power surge up my cable line (lost a vcr in that storm also). the price is excellent, nothing in this price bracket like it. good value!
on March 31, 2013
We had a radio/cd player that broke and replaced it with this unit. Now after several months it still works well and there has been no problems. The remote control is not the best but is OK. For the price this was very good purchase.
on April 21, 2013
Bought this as a gift for a friend, and she says that she loves it and she doesnt know how she ever fuctioned without a tv in the kitchen before. A little hard to install, had to drill some holes, but otherwise, its great.
on December 10, 2012
We bought this on clearance at a local store. Installation was easy. But after about 6 weeks, the radio stopped working, then about 6 months later the TV/DVD stopped working too! Glad we didn't pay a lot for this!
on December 19, 2012
I guess nothing lasts forever. I bought an earlier version of this model a couple of years ago and it finally went out after 3 years of daily usage. But considering it's only used for watching tv, I find it strange that it's gone belly-up. Several months ago, it started making this very high-pitched sound. Irritating, not loud, when it was turned off. Now we can't get it to turn on at all. It's certainly out of warranty so I'm buying a new one and throwing this one away. The DVD might still work but really, who watches that in the kitchen unless it's a cooking video.

I paid around $175 for this so for it to go out in a couple of years is disappointing. But at least I got good use of it when it worked.
on August 30, 2012
Whoever gives this high ratings must be working for Venturer; i purchased this on amazon after i read so many reviews, after i received it and as soon as i took it out of the box i realized it was cheaply made, the frame is all hard plastic and if one would gently press on it it would break, i made the most important decision not to pierce any holes in my cabinet until i tried it, the DVD player worked fine and the TV picture looked alright and that was the only positive thing about this under counter junk, it has poor sound quality/ not stereo at all and it squeeked all over, without any hesitation i ended up shipping it back the following day, this product is suspiciously over rated.
on January 9, 2013
Had a old under the cabinet model, saw this with the t.v. that our old model didn't have. Just love it. Can watch the news in the morning while eating breakfast. Grandson can watch a movie while I cook. T.v picture quality is very good for such a small screen. Would recomend this product.
on November 6, 2012
I found this tv to be poor in sound quality as well as choppy picture often when hooked to my sattilite... very disappointed & regret it's too late to return it.
on May 30, 2013
I would not recommend this product. It was a Christmas gift that worked fine for about 3-4 months and then the picture died.