5.0 out of 5 stars Happy wife, happy life!
My wife is a Vera Bradley freak. Needless to say, she loved that ordered her the wallet that matches her most recent purse purchase. The product arrived very quickly and was priced better than the same wallet at a local vendor. I would recommend this purchase and dealing with this vendor to others, without a doubt.
Published on June 1, 2012 by Jason

3.0 out of 5 stars Card slots are too tight
Nice large wallet but the card slots are too tight. maybe with time they would stretch but did not keep it long enough to find out.
Published 12 months ago by Ashley

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy wife, happy life!, June 1, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice, August 3, 2013
Jacquelyn "jdt" (SIERRA VISTA, AZ, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Vera Bradley Accordion Wallet
This wallet is a great size and I like the security of being able to zip it all up. A cell phone will fit inside if there aren't a whole lot of coins in the zipped interior center pocket or if you don't carry a checkbook inside it. 16 card slots, four divided sections, a zippered center pocket for change, a slot for ID, and easy access to everything--all in the interior. A great functional and organized wallet. The one thing that would make it perfect would be to have a wrist strap for a little added security--I would then feel a little more confident about not setting it down and walking away and would be more inclined to use it as more than a wallet. It would be the perfect clutch for someone who doesn't lose things that aren't attached to them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vera Bradley Accordion Wallet in Rhythm and Blues, August 29, 2012
This review is from: Vera Bradley Accordion Wallet
I purchased this item roughly a month ago and have been in love with it ever since. Too many times I order things online and am disappointed when I receive the items but that was not the case with this wallet. It was everything the website said it would be and more. I love big wallets and this one is the perfect size with plenty of compartments. I,sometimes, like to just carry the wallet out with me instead of a purse and I find that even with shoving my lip gloss and extra little things in it the wallet holds. I would highly recommend this wallet to women who are fans of Vera's.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Vera Wang Wallet, August 22, 2013
This review is from: Vera Bradley Accordion Wallet
This wallet is the bomb!! It has room for all your cards, money receipts, and it zips all the way around, so nothing falls out!

5.0 out of 5 stars Vera Bradley Wallet, August 2, 2013
This review is from: Vera Bradley Accordion Wallet
This is just what I was looking for and needed. Only thing that would have been better was if it had a little wrist carrying handle. Love the pattern.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice!, September 9, 2013
This review is from: Vera Bradley Accordion Wallet
I've had several different brands of zip around wallets - from the very expensive to inexpensive. Some have a tight fit for credit cards, creating a tug of war at the check out counter; some have zippers that literally will chew up your fingers as you maneuver money and cards out of the wallet and some have bad zippers that just don't last the life of the wallet. This Classic Black wallet has a smooth zipper, it's lightweight, has plenty of room for cards, a special clear spot for your driver's license and lots of slots for money, receipts and my lists that I'm always carrying with me. I'm very pleased with this wallet and if and when I need another, I'd head to Vera Bradley for a another - maybe in one of their fun prints next time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I expected., June 30, 2013
This review is from: Vera Bradley Accordion Wallet
The wallet is great. My mother in law has one of this type so I knew what the layout would look like. The credit card slots are a smidgen tight but will surely loosen over time. Some of the patterns are cheaper on the Vera Bradley site but when factoring in shipping costs to match the Prime cost for 2-Days, this was a better deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!!, March 7, 2013
This review is from: Vera Bradley Accordion Wallet
This is really a nice size wallet. I can't believe how large it is and how much I can fit in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best wallet I have ever owned, July 4, 2014
This review is from: Vera Bradley Accordion Wallet
Adore this wallet! This is the best wallet I have ever owned. It's not only lovely to look at, but very functional. Love the various sections, has plenty of card slots for me, but I know other people need more. This has 8 slots on each side, plus the windowed ID slot. And the zipped middle section is nice too. It has plenty of room to hold all my things, and the zipper is a really good quality. It just makes me smile every time I take it out of my purse.

3.0 out of 5 stars Card slots are too tight, December 27, 2013