Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on June 1, 2012
My wife is a Vera Bradley freak. Needless to say, she loved that ordered her the wallet that matches her most recent purse purchase. The product arrived very quickly and was priced better than the same wallet at a local vendor. I would recommend this purchase and dealing with this vendor to others, without a doubt.
on August 3, 2013
This wallet is a great size and I like the security of being able to zip it all up. A cell phone will fit inside if there aren't a whole lot of coins in the zipped interior center pocket or if you don't carry a checkbook inside it. 16 card slots, four divided sections, a zippered center pocket for change, a slot for ID, and easy access to everything--all in the interior. A great functional and organized wallet. The one thing that would make it perfect would be to have a wrist strap for a little added security--I would then feel a little more confident about not setting it down and walking away and would be more inclined to use it as more than a wallet. It would be the perfect clutch for someone who doesn't lose things that aren't attached to them.
VINE VOICEon September 9, 2013
I've had several different brands of zip around wallets - from the very expensive to inexpensive. Some have a tight fit for credit cards, creating a tug of war at the check out counter; some have zippers that literally will chew up your fingers as you maneuver money and cards out of the wallet and some have bad zippers that just don't last the life of the wallet. This Classic Black wallet has a smooth zipper, it's lightweight, has plenty of room for cards, a special clear spot for your driver's license and lots of slots for money, receipts and my lists that I'm always carrying with me. I'm very pleased with this wallet and if and when I need another, I'd head to Vera Bradley for a another - maybe in one of their fun prints next time.
on August 29, 2012
I purchased this item roughly a month ago and have been in love with it ever since. Too many times I order things online and am disappointed when I receive the items but that was not the case with this wallet. It was everything the website said it would be and more. I love big wallets and this one is the perfect size with plenty of compartments. I,sometimes, like to just carry the wallet out with me instead of a purse and I find that even with shoving my lip gloss and extra little things in it the wallet holds. I would highly recommend this wallet to women who are fans of Vera's.
on August 22, 2013
This wallet is the bomb!! It has room for all your cards, money receipts, and it zips all the way around, so nothing falls out!
on August 10, 2015
Absolutely love it. All of my cards fit; there is a change purse, a compartment for paper money, a special compartment for your ID, etc, etc. Wonderful. Don't know what I did before. Life is actually a little easier with this beautifully designed wallet. It is also very lightweight and does not make you feel as though you are carrying a huge wallet around.
on June 30, 2013
The wallet is great. My mother in law has one of this type so I knew what the layout would look like. The credit card slots are a smidgen tight but will surely loosen over time. Some of the patterns are cheaper on the Vera Bradley site but when factoring in shipping costs to match the Prime cost for 2-Days, this was a better deal.
on June 30, 2015
My Mom bought me this pattern in a tote bag for a birthday a couple of years back and it was my first Vera Bradley product. I loved the tote bag and this pattern is my all time favorite. Well, I began looking at this Wallet online and I just never could bring myself to pay the price for it. But a few weeks ago, I decided to take the plunge, spend the money, and get it. And I'm not sorry one bit that I did. I'm just sorry it took me so long to get it. I love this thing! It's very compact, not bulky or bulgy, but at the same time it holds everything that I need it to hold. I have probably spent and wasted more money on cheap mediocre wallets in the past three years than I would have had I not hemmed and hawed over spending the one large sum on this wallet. It that's you right now, and you're looking at this wallet and chewing your fingernail and saying "Oh, man, do I dare?" by all means go for it! It's by far superior to any Walmart shelf and well worth the price to have something that is comfortable to carry and easy to navigate in.
on January 15, 2015
With my recent acquisition of a Vera Bradley purse and accessories, my descent into archetypal Soccer Mom status is now complete.
on September 7, 2015
Easy to use and light weight. Both a plus when loaded into an already full purse. This is my second accordion wallet by Vera Bradley. The space inside is arranged a little different in each one, but still plenty of areas for your plastic cards. I can even get my check book in [with out a cover]. When buying look close at the inside views, as some have a pattern inside as this Deco Daisy, while others have only one color interior. Can not address durability as I have not had them over a month. I definitely recommend these.