Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on August 15, 2013
way too small, not as described. it appears to be used some threading coming out of product. seller left the original price tag on the product and overcharged. this item should have only been $10 instead of almost $40. read the other feedback and save your money go with another brand much larger and same qualtiy i.e. Belvah
on February 21, 2013
I bought this as a gift for my 20-something daughter and was surprised at how little it was when it arrived, especially with how much it cost. In all honesty I feel ALL of the Vera Bradley items are overpriced, I guess I just don't get the appeal but it's trendy right now so the kids want it. Go Vera.
on February 5, 2014
It's a good size for my teenage daughter. She puts all her essential "Stuff" in there and can even zip her iphone in it if it is not full.
on July 14, 2012
i LOVE my wristlet!! It is so much more convenient than carrying a purse. This one is durable and can hold a decent amount of change/cash. I would've preferred it told hold a few more cards, but it keeps me from hoarding too many. The phone holder will be too small for an Iphone with a case on it, but if you don't have a case it fits perfectly. This is great for college and whatnot because it has the ID slot right in the front. I have heard that the strap may break after a few months but as of now I am quite pleased with my purchase and recommend it to people who want to carry something small and less bulky than a purse or handbag.
on November 7, 2013
This wristlet is extremely useful. i have it in Indigo Pop, which is really beautiful. It holds my iphone 4 well. (I do not use a case.) The ID slot I normally use for my library card. In order to fit your cash in the wallet section, you need to fold it in half, however, that is not a big issue. My only complaints are:
1.) It can be difficult to get change out of the change pocket at times.
2.) If you do use a case on your iPhone, or have a larger phone, it may not fit.
Overall, I do reccomend this wristlet.
on November 28, 2012
I've bought 2 of these for my wife now. She loved them because it holds the things she absolutely needs to take with her (Cash, credit cards, Drivers license, and even a cellphone), but it is still small and "fashionable" enough to be taken when she does not feel like bringing a big purse somewhere. With day to day use, the first one lasted 4 years. It is still usable, but over time has got a little dingy. So although the price was a little high to me, it seems to be worth it as it can be used for years before needing another.
on July 3, 2013
I love that I can carry just my wallet into a store or when doing a quick errand. It holds my cell phone tightly enough that I don't worry about it falling out, but loosely enough to get it out easily to answer a call or text. (I have a Motorola Droid Razr.) I wish it was just a little deeper when it's unfolded, because money doesn't fit in it very well. I have to fold bills in half because they are too long, but they are also just slightly too tall to fit into the inside pocket of the wallet without sticking out.
on August 16, 2011
I've wanted one of these wallets ever since I saw people carrying them around on my University campus. They are very ideal, where you put your phone in one side and your ID in the other. It opens up via zipper where you can put your cards. It fits nicely even around my wrist, which a lot of people would consider skinny (a little less than 5.5"), without falling off. I love it!
on June 26, 2014
I am very pleased with this wristlet. My one worry was that the iPhone 5 fit in it with a slim case and it does. I also love the outside ID pocket on the opposite side of the phone pocket. It isn't too deep so I can grab my ID quickly for showing it (I live on an Air Base overseas and we have to show our IDs out of any case). Perfect.
on April 7, 2014
It's really cute, but I didn't realize how small it would be. I have an outterbox on my iPhone 5c and it doesn't fit into the phone pocket. I don't want to go through the hassle of returning it, so I'm just going to gift it to someone else. I love the pattern on it though, just wish it was bigger. I'll be looking for a replacement