Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on July 3, 2013
I love that I can carry just my wallet into a store or when doing a quick errand. It holds my cell phone tightly enough that I don't worry about it falling out, but loosely enough to get it out easily to answer a call or text. (I have a Motorola Droid Razr.) I wish it was just a little deeper when it's unfolded, because money doesn't fit in it very well. I have to fold bills in half because they are too long, but they are also just slightly too tall to fit into the inside pocket of the wallet without sticking out.
on October 8, 2014
I bought this as a Christmas present for my wife. She loves the ability to carry the essentials while shopping and when she doesn't want to carry an entire purse. Her iPhone 5 fits snugly inside and she doesn't worry about it falling out. I'm paraphrasing her comments on this because, let's face it; I don't use the thing.
on November 7, 2013
I bought this because I was going to Vegas and I didn't want to carry my purse. This wristlet was perfect in holding everything I needed. The zipper feature was great I didn't have to worry about my items falling out and the best part was my phone (without my otter case on) fit nice and snug in the front pouch.
on February 11, 2014
I will say upfront that the cell phone pouch will not hold many of the newer smartphones. Smaller is better in that sense.

Otherwise, this thing is great when you want something small to hold the very essentials while out doing things. I found that the wrist strap was too big for my tiny wrists and rigged it to be smaller by sliding it through itself. Works better for me now. I end up carrying my main cards (can fit two cards per slot snugly), birth control, headphones, and checks to be cashed. I find change to be annoying and put it in my piggy bank rather than carry it around daily but coins do have a spot in there and don't make it too bulky.
on May 6, 2013
This item was sent by the seller quickly and I recieved in in excellent packaging! I will buy from the seller again. As for the actual item- well, it's Vera, so yes the quality is outstanding! The colors are gorgeous! And this was the perfect size wallet for me. :O)
on February 24, 2013
This is my type of wallet here: good color, not too big, has a place for everything. I don't carry that much besides the essentials in my wallet, and this is perfect for me. I've had this for a while now and it has been nothing but great, I've probably put so much stuff in there and it has not ripped or anything on me. If you carry a lot of money or credit cards this might not be the wristlet for you, for it is tiny and doesn't hold that much.
on September 7, 2015
Great product overall. It fits a fair amount of my cards, cash and I even attached my keys to it. This is great for errands and small trips however if you're looking for something to fit your iPhone this isn't the product. I have an iPhone 5 and when I did manage to fit it in it was a struggle to get out
on February 22, 2013
Love. Keep this in my purse and everything is right where I need it. I hooked my keys on it too, and I no longer have to go around digging in my purse for them. When I'm running out somewhere real quick, I just take this. Love!
on March 4, 2014
Since I have young children I am often unable to carry a purse since I always have some sort of bag for the kids. This little wristlet makes it easy to have the essentials with me. I just take it out of my purse and toss it in their bag.
on January 31, 2013
This wallet is exactly what I was looking for - a wristlet with an iphone holder, an id holder on the outside, and sturdy card holders with extra pockets on the inside... It's well made and really cute!