5.0 out of 5 stars very durable
These are very durable. These take a lot of abuse from teenage girls and withstand it. From getting snagged and yanked and pulled and caught on stuff and still go stroung. We kept this one for two years before we bought another one.
Published 10 months ago by chellet_21

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the breakaway I was hoping for
It wasn't exactly what I thought. I was hoping the breakaway part was at the bottom where the card attaches but it's actually at the top and hits at the back of your neck. If I'd known that I would have gotten the regular lanyard. It is pretty though and it was delivered promptly and as promised.
Published 14 months ago by Amamel

5.0 out of 5 stars very durable, January 29, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars never loose keys sgain, January 8, 2014
This product is great since im always misplacing my keys. I simply put my keys on lanyard, loop it on my purse straps and im set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wanted beaded lanyard...but went with durability, August 15, 2014
L. Farmer (southern U.S.) - See all my reviews
I'm not a huge fan of Vera Bradley stuff but I liked this brown Canyon lanyard. Someone gave me a Vera Bradley lanyard last year and even though it was a girly pink I was impressed with its strength and quality. I love beaded lanyards best but have yet to find one that is durable. I have to wear several keys and an i.d. tag and it gets pretty heavy. These are the best I've found, even if I'm not crazy about many of the patterns :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 7, 2014
Perfect!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty and functional, July 6, 2014
handy and easy to get my ID badge and other stuff on and off of it. I like the break away also.

2.0 out of 5 stars Thread used to tie on breakaway pieces very sharp!, June 21, 2014
M. Day (Fort Lauderdale, FL) - See all my reviews
I debated getting the lanyard with the hooks or without. I thought I might appreciate the breakaway feature when my hair is up and I don't want to put it over my head. The plastic breakaway clip is fine but the thread used to sew the two pieces on feels like it was made out of swords. I'm exaggerating of course but really I think unless I wear it "inside out" or fix it somehow, I won't be able to use this as is. I'm not sure it would be cost effective to return it or attempt to fix it so I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I loved the fast shipping. I love how the pattern would look with my school uniform (medical scrubs) but I don't think I can take the chaffing. Wish I'd have listened to the reveiw here and some on the VB site about this. I thought they were just sensitive people :).

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this, June 12, 2014
L. Bly "Gift Giver" (Scarborough, Maine USA) - See all my reviews
I love this lanyard. It has solved my problem of the ever lost keys. Now if I just had something like this for my phone! The Cocoa Moss design is currently one of my favorites and I think it will wear well. It's a stiff material so it will hold up to a lot of use. The clasps are good quality and serve multi purposes. It's always around my neck, strapped to my bag, or very visible in my car. I have my car keys on it and that is my only reminder - the strap hangs long in the car when you turn it on. My husband always detaches it when he drives because it makes him nuts to have something long hanging from the keys. It doesn't bother me at all. I thought I'd attach my sunglasses to the large ring when I first saw it but it really does hang to low on me for that. The ring doesn't have the use I thought it would and I still love this thing. Knowing where my keys are as I'm running in and out of stores and doing my errand, just makes one less thing I have to worry about!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully Functional, March 11, 2014
I bought one for myself and had so many complements. My friend loved it, so I bought her one for Christmas...and she is always telling me tell her hoe pretty it is. I like the pretty splash of colors. This lanyard is so well made and will last for a long time. A very good product and price is good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and looks great, February 7, 2014
This was a gift for my wife and she loves it. She wears it daily with her work security card attached to it with no problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vera Bradley Breakaway Lanyard, February 7, 2014
Very nice breakaway lanyard; high quality fabric, well made, with jewelry-type keyring and clasp. The fabric colors go with a wide range of outfits.

Vera Bradley Breakaway Lanyard in Lola