4.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas purchase
Published 12 months ago by Ms. Sean Crenwelge

I Love the colors and style... but it is too small for carrying anything but the basics... A little disappointed that I won't make good use of it... Have not decided if it going back or not!
Published 9 months ago by alina stanczak

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas purchase, February 16, 2014
This review is from: Vera Bradley Campus Tote (Apparel)
I bought a Vera Bradley Campus Tote in "Baroque" over Christmas break. I was in the market for a new bag and I decided on trying this one. Normally, I like the crossbody style but wanted to try something new. This bag has rolled handles and they stay easily on your shoulder. There are 2 outside pockets; they are located on the sides of the bag. These pockets are pretty big and can easily fit a water bottle. I usually put my cell phone in one and my keys and VB ID tag in another. I love having outside pockets because they allow you to easily get to something without having to dig through your entire bag.

The inside of the bag has two large slip pockets. Again, these could fit keys, chapstick, cell phones, whatever. The bag has a flat bottom which is very nice because it can actually stand up by itself. Although this is called a campus tote, I never actually planned on using it for school. In my opinion, this tote is way too small to be carrying laptops, textbooks, and binders. I think VB bags are made extremely well but I doubt this tote could handle all of that weight. If you're in the market for a book bag, I would try looking elsewhere. I just wanted to use this tote as a purse and it is quite big for that! I can easily fit 2 glasses cases, a water bottle, wallet, cell phone, keys, ID tag, Nexus tablet, and various small things with no problem.

These are the dimensions of the tote: 17" x 11 ˝" x 5" with 10 ˝" strap drop.

Overall, I like this tote as a purse. I wouldn't suggest buying it for school.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for other use but not for campus, December 26, 2013
This review is from: Vera Bradley Campus Tote
I bought this to replace another VL large tote that I use in school. Was shocked to see how small it was when I got it. I would not be able to fit a thick Business Law textbook along with a laptop or writing notebook, wallet, calculator, other stuff I normally carry in my bag for college classes.

Was about to return it when I needed a bag to put my fat camera in - this fit the bill. I now use this for trips with the family as I can fit an iPad, a tablet, my Kindle, wallet, camera, & a slew of other things here.

I just don't like the magnet, feels like the cloth will rip when I pull so I leave it open most of the time. As I said, did not work for school but luckily, found a good use for it. Oh, and it stands by itself - wonderful!

5.0 out of 5 stars tote, March 17, 2014
This review is from: Vera Bradley Campus Tote
Am very happy with my Vera Bradley tote. It is the perfect size for me! The pattern has been discontinued, so I was happy to be able to find this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag!, February 18, 2014
This review is from: Vera Bradley Campus Tote
Really love this bag. Very roomy inside with large pockets. Shoulder straps are the perfect length. Pattern is very pretty.

3.0 out of 5 stars Should have listened to the reviews! This bag is SMALL... not a real tote bag...., June 8, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this item., May 20, 2014
This review is from: Vera Bradley Campus Tote
I purchased this bag for my granddaughter. She wanted something for overnight. This is perfect for that. Size is just right for a gown and change of clothes. At age nine she has very good taste...this pattern and color is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect bag!, October 29, 2013
This review is from: Vera Bradley Campus Tote
This is a great bag. Smaller than a totebag, bigger than any of my current purses, it has room for everything I need during my work week. And the colors are so vibrant--especially appreciated as we get closer to winter. I've always been satisfied with Vera Bradley products, and this is no exception!

5.0 out of 5 stars She loved it!, June 12, 2014
This review is from: Vera Bradley Campus Tote
I would consider buying this again. The color was exactly what I was looking for. Goes great with summer. The size was perfect right over the shoulder! Love the side pockets for my cell and glasses. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, May 19, 2014
This review is from: Vera Bradley Campus Tote (Apparel)
This is a very roomy bag. I don't think it would work for a book bag, but it is a great purse!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, May 13, 2014
This review is from: Vera Bradley Campus Tote
Great bag. Just the right size. No zippers inside or out though. If looking for that type of bag this is not it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›