5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty & Perfect
I love Vera Bradley things so had to get this for my kindle. I have another couple lights but like this colorful one. Clips on very nicely and I like the little padding that is on the inside to protect
Published on July 29, 2012 by Kathy W.

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better if they adjusted the power button.
Published on November 15, 2012 by JATIV

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty & Perfect, July 29, 2012
This review is from: Vera Bradley Clip-On Reading Light for Kindle, Indigo Pop (Accessory)
the kindle surface. I read a lot at night so I go through batteries like water. If you read a couple hours every night then you will be changing batteries frequently. I read about 3-4 hours a day
so I have to change them about every week. Buy them from Amazon as it is so much cheaper. You will love this when you get it, I have to glance up at it every few minutes while reading.

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better if they adjusted the power button., November 15, 2012
It's OK. I bought this for my wife so I could sleep. The light is so bright, but "focused" I was happy, but too bright for my wife so she angled it my way. This helped her read without the reflection and still forced me to sleep facing away from her. However, it was significantly darker facing the otherway than befor the light. Unfortunately, the way the unit's power button is set, it does not allow for good travel. The smallest of "bumps" will turn on the light while in the travel bag and run down the battery. Less then three weeks later the result is a dead battery and the night stand light is back on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vera Bradley Clip-on reading light, July 29, 2012
Diane (Maytown, PA USA) - See all my reviews
Clear and bright illumination. This has a sturdy clip and a flexible neck that holds its position. This light is easy to position over the whole Kindle screen.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the Light, July 21, 2012
The light says on the box you can get up to 20 hours of battery power. Light can be clipped on either case or kindle itself. I clip it on the case. I am a little hesitant to clip it onto my kindle. I had a light I got at the dollar store it was for books but I clipped it on my kindle and scratched it a little. The vera bradley light has some plastic padding for protection though vs the dollar light which was metal. light has a little button on top you push to turn the light on and off. Very bright light evenly lights up the screen. The only thing light runs on button batteries. That is why I gave it 4 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars clip on light, September 12, 2012
It is a very cute clip on light. I was amazed at how small it is yet how bright a light is gives off. It is great to be able to read at night and not disturb others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, August 11, 2012
ThIs is a great product and looks super cute. The light is just the right brightness for reading in the dark.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, August 1, 2012
Was a little skeptical seeing as it is a brand new product, but I love it! Lights up the entire screen. Totally worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little light, September 15, 2012
I bought this light to match the Vera Bradley Kindle cover and it is the best little light I have used. I have 4 others that just didn't cut it and decided to buy a new cover and this light and it's great. Brighter than any other and cute too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally! A light that fits my case, August 18, 2012
I use mCover Polycarbonate Hard Shell Case for Amazon Kindle 3 Keyboard Model (Pink) to cover my Kindle, which I love because it protects the screen and has a stand. The only downside was that I could never find a light to fit over the case; I would have to remove the kindle from the case and leave it naked and unprotected while I read. This light actually fits over the case and the Kindle with no troubles. It has the perfect amount of light and it is extremely cute. It tucks up pretty small, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recent purchase, January 23, 2014
It was exactly as shown and just what I wanted.. Had to put new batteries in it but other than that it was great.

Vera Bradley Clip-On Reading Light for Kindle, Indigo Pop
$20.00
Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available.