5.0 out of 5 stars Great customer service!, October 13, 2011
This review is from: Vera Bradley XL Duffel Very Berry Paisley (Apparel)
The product arrived in great condition, much faster than I expected. While nothing was wrong with the product, the bag was a bit bigger than I was expecting so I am actually returning it. When dealing with the company regarding the return, they were very friendly, helpful and quick to respond. I would totally do business with them again as a result! Good customer service goes a long way!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE it!, March 17, 2013
This review is from: Vera Bradley XL Duffel Very Berry Paisley (Apparel)
Love this bag!! Really love anything Vera, but this is one gorgeous bag!! Works great for a long weekend!! Super fast delivery and it arrived in perfect condition!! Love love love this bag!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best duffel, April 4, 2012
This review is from: Vera Bradley XL Duffel Very Berry Paisley (Apparel)
I am a Vera Bradley fan and I absolutely love the XL Duffel. I have this in Twirly Birds Navy and received it for Christmas. I go home to work almost every other weekend (an hour and a half trip) and this bag is perfect for my travels. I only go for a few days, but you could literally fit weeks-worth of clothes in this; you could take this as opposed to a rolling bag for a trip elsewhere no problem, there is plenty of room. I usually take laundry with me and a week/week and a half's worth of laundry could fit in here no problem for me- I've tried it. I love VB bags because they are so well designed and actually hold up. I have loaded a lot of stuff in this bag and it has yet to give me a problem. The bag itself is 26 ˝'' x 11" x 13 ˝" with a 16 ˝" strap drop, so you can have a better idea of how large this bag really is. There is a nice large pocket on the outside so you can put some things in there that you want easy access to. The only improvement I would recommend for this bag would be to have more pockets on the inside; the only pocket this bag has is on the outside-and there's only one. Normally VB bags don't have this problem. Regardless, I still love this bag and this isn't a huge issue because I have toiletry bags and everything to organize my small things. Just more pockets would be a nice plus. Overall, this is a great bag and I would highly recommend it. I would also recommend checking the VB website before buying this on Amazon because they usually have certain colors on sale and you could get a great deal. That's usually how I buy mine. Happy hunting.

Vera Bradley XL Duffel Very Berry Paisley