on December 7, 2013
Color Name: CanyonVerified Purchase
Absolutely love these bags. I bought these for my daughter-in-laws for Christmas. The bags were constructed well and I anticpate long use by my family.
on December 5, 2013
Color Name: CanyonVerified Purchase
Absolutely love this bag and pattern. It was a gift before I went to the hospital to deliver our 2nd baby. Perfect size for a long weekender bag. And LOVE that it can go in the washing machine and look brand new. Awesome buy!
on September 9, 2013
Color Name: CanyonVerified Purchase
This, as all things Vera Bradley, was crafted out of a very soft cotton. I bought this for carrying as many things as possible when flying. It was great for carry-on and fit above the seating in the plane even though it was stuffed to the brim. This was also a great way to see if the zippers on the bag were highly durable. They were!

The bag itself is extremely light. The contents that I had crammed in the bag probably weighed more than fifty pounds. I am very short, right around 5' tall, and it was still comfortable to carry for well over a mile when I go to my destination.

One thing I must warn about on this bag--make sure to seal up anything that if you are putting things on the outside pockets. I had a pair of earbuds fall through or out of the bag on one side. I think one side is just for hanging stuff and the other side is for storing things like that!

For those wondering about the "Canyon" print, it's great! I really like coffee colors. Very nice!

This bag is well worth purchasing!

- Seruki