5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!
I received the grand traveler on time and in great condition. I have taken it on a trip and it was great. It fits perfectly over the handle of a roller bag. If you pack it full, it can be a bit heavy to carry, but the shoulder strap and handles are comfortable. It's a beautiful design. It definitely stands out in the crowd.
Published on October 23, 2011 by C. M. Connery

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but not functional
I was obsessed with this bag at first. However, after lugging it around, I realized that it's size doesn't work well with it's strap. It is amazingly large and the compartments are wonderful. It is also sturdy and beautiful. Without wheels or a think strap, however, it's a chore to lug this bag around.
Published 2 months ago by ChicagoMom

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, October 23, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Vera Bradley Grand Traveler, February 6, 2012
Took my new grand traveler on vacation. It fits great in the overhead compartment on the plane. I love it. Highly recommend this size for a carry on

5.0 out of 5 stars This bag is AMAZING, July 17, 2012
This bag is the best purchase I could have made. Im doing a lot of 3-4 day mini trips this summer to visit friends and this bag manages to fit all of my things. It is perfect! Definitely a lot roomier than it looks in pictures too

5.0 out of 5 stars Vera Bradley Travel, June 1, 2012
I love this bag! It is a perfect traveling bag, I love the shoulder strap-it is very comfortable and easy to tote! The pockets inside and out provide plenty of room for small essential items. THis is my new favorite travel bag!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect bag, December 5, 2012
It is perfect for everything you need for 3 to 5 days. I would recommend the Grand traveler as the best addition to your luggage

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, January 3, 2014
Lisa Stackhouse (Columbus, IN United States) - See all my reviews
Vera Bradley is perfect as usual.
We'll made, great handle and shoulder handle.
Perfect for weekend getaways.
I would buy this again.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, April 19, 2013
Love this bag so much! I use it to go places overnight and it is very nice and big to hold everything and love the print!

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong with Vera, July 15, 2013
Vera Bradley bags although pricy, are absolutely worth the cost if you use your bags frequently, like i do. The durability, quality (and style) are far better than knock off brands. This is my third addition in the Ribbons line, (my favorite pattern) but they're all gorgeous. At 35 I'm at a point where i don't mind spending a tad more for a QUALITY product, I've purchased cheaper too many times only to have it break...then having to repurchase....ultimately costing me more in the long run. My only complaint was the packaging, my bag was shoved into a medium size Fedex box, and while it didn't hurt my bag, i guess i expected better packaging on a $120 dollar item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge bags holds it all!, November 18, 2013
Great for travel! Fits a ton. Not highly recommended as a carry on though unless you are either not filling up all the way or have a wheeled bag to attach it to. It gets heavy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag for long weekend trips., November 3, 2013
Great bag foAr traveling. Perfect size for long weekend trips. The quality of the bag is excellent. several pockets insider s one outside which help keep items organized.

Vera Bradley Grand Traveler Tote