5.0 out of 5 stars Proud VB owner
Published on January 31, 2012 by Tabitha

3.0 out of 5 stars Problem with the strap.
Published 24 months ago by Karen E. Light

5.0 out of 5 stars Proud VB owner, January 31, 2012
I absolutely LOVE this purse! Is perfect size with just the right amount of pockets, handle extends extra long so I can wear around neck and over one shoulder for hands free shopping or shorten as desired. Zipper closes to keep my items safely inside. Love the fabric, doesn't show dirt and can wash as needed. Holds more than you think it might. Best purse ever! My iphone fits in the front zipper pocket. Strongly recommend this to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bag and it comes out of the washer looking brand new everytime!, January 5, 2013
I have the Vera Bradley Hipster in the Baroque Pattern. I love this purse. I have had it for over a year and ˝ now and I use it every day. I am not one to switch purses for my outfits or one for work and one for the weekend. I use the same bag all the time.

I have spilled hand lotion in the front pocket and also I had brushed the side of a dirty car more than once with this on my hip. Well I was nervous, but I emptied it out and sprayed it with a stain remover and threw it in the washing machine on the regular cycle. I pulled it out and turned it inside out to dry for a few hours and then right side and tossed it in the dryer on low for the finish drying. Scary as that was I am not afraid anymore. It can out beautiful just like the day I got it. The dirt smudges were gone, the hand lotion was gone and the bag looks perfect.

I have washed it a few times since; I need to remember not to put it on the floor in the van where the kids can step on it. I have to say that this is one of my favorite bags ever and for Christmas I received the Tote in Floral Nightingale. I look forward to seeing how that bag holds up to all the things I need to take back and forth to work. For Christmas I told everyone I would be happy with anything from Vera Bradley. I think this is a great company with great products.

I love this bag....5 stars all the way!

5.0 out of 5 stars LeahJ, May 9, 2012
I ordered this purse because I like the feature of slinging it over my body. It adjusts perfectly and I love the different pockets it has. It holds way more than I expected, yet it is small enough that it isn't bulky. I have gotten numerous compliments on it, as it is very pretty. Exceeded my expectations.

5.0 out of 5 stars MUCH BIGGER THAN IT LOOKS, July 22, 2013
pattypink (west chester pa.) - See all my reviews
Got this bag and am surprised with how much I can get into it. It has three side pockets inside in addition to the three pockets on the outside. Sits nicely at my side. Glad I bought it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vera Bag/Hipster, May 6, 2012
Wonderful bag...absolutely darling. I purchased this as a birthday gift for my Hipster Mom and she it was the perfect gift. Additionally, this bag came so quickly she actually had to call me and ask me if I'd sent her a gift...BEFORE I had the chance to tell her I was sending her one! Lovely bag, very pretty and durable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet little purse, July 26, 2013
I just received my Vera Bradley Hipster purse in my favorite print, Rhythm and Blues (which is now retired and hard to find). It is lovely, and the seller did a great job of getting it to me quickly. I've never had a Vera purse before, but I am hooked on the beautiful prints, the thick quilting, and how light even a full purse is! I was hoping this purse would be big enough for my needs because it was available in the pattern I wanted; unfortunately, it's just a little too small :( I'm a diabetic, and by the time I have stowed all my daily stuff in the purse (wallet, notepad, pen, keys, lipstick, small mirror, e-reader, etc.), there's just not room for my testing kit. I can still use it for quick errands (and I will), but I will have to order a larger purse (in a different print, darn it) for daily use. I've decided to give the Vera Bradley Mailbag (in the Canyon print, my second fave) a try.

I highly recommend any Vera Bradley product (and for the most part, Amazon's sellers do a great job of selling the products below the price you would pay in a Vera store).

3.0 out of 5 stars Problem with the strap., January 1, 2013
The shoulder strap on this bag is sewn on backward. I have to twist it so the large metal part of the buckle doesn't lay on my shoulder. The turned back part of the seam sewn at the metal ring faces out instead of underneath as it should. The rings have Vera Bradley etched in the rings, but on the side that faces in, therefore unseen....unusual for a company to not want their logo to be apparent! . For the price, this is unacceptable. If the handle was on there correctly, I would have given it at least four stars. My iPad just fits in there with a few other small items, although they must not be too thick, as the bag is not very thick. My iPhone fits nicely in an outside pocket so that it is easily accessible. The Ellie Blue pattern is cute. Just VERY disappointed in the quality control on the handle! I didn't notice it when I got it since I didn't use it for several months....too late to send back.

Update: I have been told that the strap is on there correctly. I think it is a poor design if that is true. However, I have updated the stars to three stars because the vendor, OneLittleBox has graciously accepted the return of the bag. The poor design is not their fault, but they did stand behind the product they sold. Great customer service!

5.0 out of 5 stars Vera Bradley hipsters, September 11, 2013
I love it. This is the second Vera Bradley bag I've had. The old one had quite a few washings and was begining to fade a bit and starting to fray. Needed new type of pockets and something to fit Ipad. Colors are vibrant and include most of my favorites. I was ready for this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right, March 14, 2012
Bought this with some birthday money. Love that it's colorful and it's just the right size for me. I can carry essentials, but there is enough room to smuggle a soda into a movie or bring a paperback along for a doctor's appointment. My first brightly colored purse and I'm enjoying it quite a bit, also get compliments on it from time to time and that's fun. Wearing very well, I've had it for about 2 months and no visible wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love, love, love my new Vera hipster!, February 8, 2013
This is an excellent bag. I bought it to take on my trip to D.C and NYC last month. It was the perfect size. I could stuff it full of everything I needed for the trip or just the day. It holds a lot of stuff, I was pleasantly surprised. The fabric is BEAUTIFUL. Quality is awesome. I just had to buy another hipster because I love this one so much!

Vera Bradley Hipster (Indigo Pop)
Out of stock