5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item
Good quality as expected from any Vera Bradley product. Material is soft and easy to wear all day without rubbing like some less expensive lanyards. Love the clip works perfect for my ID, lays flat doesn't twist around always displaying front side of ID. Also allows me to swipe ID in time clock without any problems. Worth the extra bucks, plus it looks great!
Published on September 10, 2011 by LA

3.0 out of 5 stars Higher than suggested retail price.
The product is as pictured, but I was disappointed to see that it arrived with a Vera Bradley tag that read "manufacturer's suggested retail price $10" when I paid more. I was not aware that Amazon prices were ever higher than suggested retail. Would shop around before ordering this line from Amazon again.
Published on June 24, 2011 by Paula

3.0 out of 5 stars Higher than suggested retail price., June 24, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars TOO EXPENSIVE!, August 15, 2011
Leonor "Leonor R. Pena" (West Palm Beach, Florida) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Vera Bradley Lanyard Necklace in Many Colors (Misc.)
I was about to purchase this for my daughter, but thanks to the previous review, I went to Vera Bradley's website and you can get it cheaper from her... I order so much from here that I will do a little more research when I need something... Very disappointing...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, September 10, 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice colors and functional, August 25, 2011
I like the unusual lanyard. The only issue I have with this lanyard is that there isn't a break away mechanism for safety. You probably shouldn't use if you work on a manufacturing plant.

4.0 out of 5 stars LOVE the product, HATE the price, January 3, 2012
I totally fell in love with the "totally turq" lanyard. But seriuosly...17 bucks? No WAY. Check out the vera bradley website...they have them for less than half the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a lanyard..., August 22, 2011
This review is from: Vera Bradley Lanyard Necklace in Many Colors (Misc.)
It's solidly constructed and cute...but when it comes down to it, it's just a lanyard. It won't rip easily though. I got Very Berry Paisley and I think it's cute.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, June 9, 2013
Great use for a classroom teacher. She can carry her classroom keys on it with style. Great gift that would be appreciated parents :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived Quickly, December 4, 2012
The lanyard is a little long but vey pretty. It will brighten up the work day. I will not misplace my ID

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, June 15, 2014
I love vera bradley with a passion. When this came, I fell even more in love with it than when I saw it online. The color is the slightest bit darker in person but it's still adorable. AND it came 2 days earlier than when it said it would. Overall I'm very happy with this product (:

5.0 out of 5 stars Lanyard, June 11, 2014
Nice colors. I bought two of these because I have to wear them at work every day. I received the other one first and began using it. This lanyard is soft and non irritating. I especially like the claw hook addition which I use to hold my room key.

Vera Bradley Lanyard Necklace in Many Colors