Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

• Customer Reviews

on April 8, 2012
I purchased this bag to use on short trips throughout Europe while studying in London, UK for a semester. Very happy I bought this duffel. I took several weekend trips on budget airlines like Easyjet and Ryanair which allows you one carry on bag at no charge. This duffel easily fit within their size restrictions and I was never given any hassle, as I saw many other people go through regarding their bag size. Easily foldable and large enough to fit all of my things.
11 comment|55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 19, 2014
Beautiful as always, Vera Bradley! This bag is easily big enough for a weekend trip. I use this bag for weekend trips home from my college. It comfortably fits 4 outfits including shoes and accessories. I have also used this bag as a carry on when flying. I love the quilt-like material that makes this bag easy to fit in anywhere! It's also easy to fold when not in use. I have taken this bag in my suitcase when traveling and used to bring back souvenirs/dirty laundry/etc.
review image review image
on November 19, 2015
I bought this for our daughter for a weekend school trip and she was able to put all her clothes, shoes, makeup in this one duffle! Plus, a small blanket!!! Fast ship too! :)
review image
on July 5, 2015
Love this bag! It is so cute and easy to travel with.
review image
on June 24, 2013
Never let down by Vera Bradley! Quality superior and so much room. Durable and beautiful. So many complements on my bags .
on August 9, 2015
This bag made a great carry-on for my recent trip. It's soft-sided, so it fit easily into the overhead compartment on the plane. It's well-made, sturdy, and very roomy. I was able to fit a pair of shoes, 5 pairs of shorts, 10 shirts, a dress, underwear, socks, pajamas, and all my toiletries in it with room to spare.
on October 8, 2014
I love this bag but wish it were a bit sturdier. I have the matching weekender bag (Venetian Paisley) and prefer it over this duffel, but still use this for longer trips. I would not recommend using this in an airport setting--it is awfully difficult to lug around (especially when you're in a hurry as I have been in the past!). However, it is great for road trips or long weekends home. The design is perfect and I receive compliments on it all the time!
on August 6, 2015
Perfect!!! Love this bag so much. Exactly what I expected and super fast shipping!!
review image review image review image
on April 15, 2013
I like the amount of space this bag has for long weekends, and that it packs flat when not in use. My only improvement would be one internal or external zippered pocket.
on April 3, 2013
Beautiful as always! Even if it's a little bit expensive compared to other brands, it is worth it!!! Love it!