5.0 out of 5 stars Vera Bradley Duffel Review
Published on April 8, 2012 by Adrianne

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, could be more durable
Love the design and colors, nice space, but my only complaint is the durability of the material used is slightly flimsy, and the bottom sags dramatically, even with only a few items of clothing inside. Have not tested it with anything too heavy, but I wouldn't recommend it for any kind of heavy-duty use.
Published on July 27, 2010 by Kali P

5.0 out of 5 stars Vera Bradley Duffel Review, April 8, 2012
This review is from: Vera Bradley Large Duffel (Shoes)
I purchased this bag to use on short trips throughout Europe while studying in London, UK for a semester. Very happy I bought this duffel. I took several weekend trips on budget airlines like Easyjet and Ryanair which allows you one carry on bag at no charge. This duffel easily fit within their size restrictions and I was never given any hassle, as I saw many other people go through regarding their bag size. Easily foldable and large enough to fit all of my things.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag..., April 4, 2013
This review is from: Vera Bradley Large Duffel (Shoes)
Stunning pattern, so roomy. Love it! I would recommend highly, great for weekend getaways. Stores well on an airplane overhead or under the seat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, March 20, 2010
This review is from: Vera Bradley Large Duffel (Shoes)
The colors are absolutely brilliant! There is plenty of room for weekend get-a-way packing and room for extras. I received it as a gift and will purchase another one as a gift. LOVE IT!

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, could be more durable, July 27, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars LOVE the way it looks, but not such a smart choice for carrying lots of stuff., July 19, 2013
This review is from: Vera Bradley Large Duffel (Shoes)
I bought this bag for a two - week trip to Hawaii. I have the same print in the wallet and mid-size cosmetic bag, and I absolutely love the way it looks. Inside the bag has a houndstooth print which is super cute. The bag can also fit a TON of stuff in it. Because all the sides are soft fabric, they're expandable so you can shove all of your stuff into one bag.
However, the reason I can't give it five stars is that it's not the most ergonomic choice for actually traveling or going a long way. The handles are a bit of an awkward length, and they are made of the same fabric which is fine for really light loads (like a weekend trip) but it turns out that this bag is REALLY uncomfortable when filled with a heavy load and being carried across an airport. If you just need a carry-on size bag for weekend trips, then go for it, but if you are putting more than a weekend's worth of stuff in here then you should get something more ergonomic.

5.0 out of 5 stars great bag, April 21, 2013
This review is from: Vera Bradley Large Duffel (Shoes)
This bag is absolutely perfect! I fly on spirit air a lot which has a ton of ridiculous "carry on" and "personal item" rules, this bag is great not just because you can fit a week's worth of stuff in it (clothes, hair straightener, shoes, etc) but since it is soft can be squeezed under seats and stuffed over head. The print is fun and cute too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag for a weekend or long weekend!, December 27, 2011
This review is from: Vera Bradley Large Duffel (Shoes)
I purchased this bag for a long weekend trip. I'm not, I repeat,not a Vera Bradley fan but was very happy with the size and pattern of this bag. I tend to over pack and this bag was very accommodating. As always, I was very happy with the timely delivery of this item from Amazon prime.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, June 24, 2013
This review is from: Vera Bradley Large Duffel (Shoes)
Never let down by Vera Bradley! Quality superior and so much room. Durable and beautiful. So many complements on my bags .

5.0 out of 5 stars SO PRETTY, April 3, 2013
This review is from: Vera Bradley Large Duffel (Shoes)
Beautiful as always! Even if it's a little bit expensive compared to other brands, it is worth it!!! Love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Large and malleable, April 15, 2013
I like the amount of space this bag has for long weekends, and that it packs flat when not in use. My only improvement would be one internal or external zippered pocket.

Vera Bradley Large Duffel in Canyon