Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on June 13, 2012
I hope this purse NEVER wears out! It is THE best purse I ever owned. I love the organization with all the pockets, still leaving plenty of room for whatever else I want to throw in. It is light weight, washable. I'm extremely impressed. When one of my friends saw it, she had me get on line and purchase her one just like it! I will definitely purchase another one even though it is made like that will be waaaay in the future. It's like the makers thought of everything! Again, I love it!
on September 6, 2012
My niece has this bag in the berry color. When I saw it, I loved it. Really liked the shape, it's different. I wanted a Vera Bradley bag to wear in the fall, so I purchased this one in the floral nightingale color. Really love this bag. A great purchase!
on April 18, 2014
This is my favorite Vera Bradley style, and I have it in five patterns. I like it because it is more "girly" than the other bags, with the little cinched top. Yet it does have the room I need, five slip pockets (4 in, 1 out), and one zip in and one out.
on June 10, 2014
This is the perfect size for me and the handles are long enough...not too long.
I can fit my large Kindle Fire in here with room for all my other things.
Nice, deep extra pockets inside and magnetic closure at top of bag.
The pattern is very pretty...I've had several compliments!!!
Must buy for the Vera Bradley fan!
on December 12, 2013
I have been buying Vera Bradley for about 5 years now and this definitely is my favorite style the Laura! Very roomy. I would take a Vera Bradley over a Coach any day!
on May 1, 2014
I'm turning 65 soon, so you know I've owned a lot of bags. This Vera Bradley bag is attractive, colorful, shapely, and well organized. I no longer have to struggle finding my keys, my phone, my gum, my pen etc. The inside pockets are well arranged. The open outside pocket is great for my keys. THEY DON'T FALL OUT! There is one zippered pocket on the inside that I use for my sundries like lipstick and medications. The one zippered outside pocket holds a small pad of paper. There are four other open pockets inside for a phone etc. To top it all, the bag is LIGHT! Even with all my "stuff" the bag is much lighter than any other leather and imitation leather bag I've had. It is a sure deal that I will purchase another Vera Bradley bag in the future.
on August 5, 2014
Great roomy, comfortable shoulder bag in a colorful pattern. There are two pockets outside, one zipped and one open. Several pockets line the inside of the bag. I had plenty of room for all my stuff and that is saying something. I also loved the colorful soft fabric (hopefully it will wear well) and how light it was. The only caveat I have is that the shoulder drop is only about 11-12 inches. I prefer one around 16 inches as I find that more comfortable but it is adequate. Add that this bag is available in several color patterns and what's not to like?
on October 12, 2014
My mom really likes this purse. This is a good size for my mom (who I swear carries enough junk in her purse that she and five others could survive in remote wilderness for at least a week). It's such a pretty pattern. She's happy with it and carries it all the time and she's a tough cookie to please with a purse.
on May 4, 2014
Love the Laura bag from Vera Bradley. It's a great size, not too big and not too small. It holds a lot without looking bulky. The shoulder straps are a nice length. While there is no top zipper, the magnetic close works well and the pinched in shape near the top helps to keep items inside even if your purse falls over. I own dozens of Vera B. Bags and the Laura is one of my favs. In addition, the Ellie Blue pattern, now retired is one of my all time favorites.
on August 4, 2014
The Vera Bradley Laura is an okay purse. I like it but It is too tall for my use. My main complaint is the way all Vera Bradley purses are packaged and shipped. They should stuff them so that they hold their shape instead of folding them. When they are folded they never loose that fold and they sag and fall over because of it. I like a purse that stands up when you set it down. When they sag they just look old and dumpy.