Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Color: Doodle Daisy|Change
Price:$34.99 - $154.97

on January 16, 2014
I love this bag! I have the Indigo Pop print. I was looking for something that could safely carry my iPad without making my bag look unwieldy. This is perfect. I use the large pocket under the flap for my iPad and the front pocket under the flap for my iPhone. That makes both very easily accessible. I carry my wallet, cosmetics, double glasses case, and lots of other "necessary" stuff in the zippered main compartment. It is great that this compartment also has small pockets to keep things in their appropriate places. I use the zippered outside pocket (on the side opposite from the flap) for my keys, so they are never lost in the bottom of my bag.

I've tried several other bags that either claim to hold an iPad or actually have a designated iPad section, but they tend not to close properly after I put all my other "stuff" in the purse. I think what makes this bag work is its overall height, which allows me to easily zip the bag even with everything I stuff inside. When we travel, I can also add other things I only need in my purse when I'm going out of town. That hasn't worked with the other "iPad purses" I've tried. I can even manage to sneak in my husband's double glasses case when that is necessary.

Just for full disclosure, I'm old enough to realize I'm not one of those gals who can carry a tiny purse. I carry a lot with me, so this bag may seem too long for some ladies, but I think that feature is what prevents it from looking like an overstuffed sausage.

I almost forgot to mention that I love the strap convertibility. When I travel, I want a cross body bag for safety, but I usually just want a shoulder bag. This strap is flexible enough to carry across body, on my shoulder, or even just in my hand. And...the zippers work perfectly! The little Vera Bradley cloth tabs on the zipper pulls make quick closures a breeze!

I highly recommend this bag.
on November 15, 2012
I bought this bag to use for my iPad. There is room in here for it and everything else. I have searched a long time for the perfect bag and this is it.
on January 17, 2015
Exactly what I've been wanting. Lots of room. My iPad Air2 fits. So does my iPad Mini2.

As an experiment, I wanted to see how much would fit in it. So I put my iPad 2, my iPad Air2, and the Mini in it at the same time to see if they'd all fit. Not planning on doing that regularly, but all three did fit in the purse at the same time. And all three iPad's are wearing leather covers on them, so they had a bit of heft to them too. So if anyone is wondering if their iPads will fit in the mailbag. Yes. Yes, they will.

(I'm only planning on just carrying one iPad at a time with me. Probably just the Mini, but I'm glad to know how much will fit in it now) The iPad 2 was a little tall for the zippered pocket of the purse, but it fit great in the part that has the flap. The Air and the Mini fit together in the zippered part with some room to spare.

I still had room for the iPhone, keys, my wallet, and a few odds and ends. I thought it would be pushing it to put a paperback book in there. But, I think the book probably would have fit too.

The purse doesn't look huge on the outside, but it's pretty roomy on the inside. (kind of like the Tardis, bigger on the inside) I tend to carry the iPad Mini with me everywhere, so I'm really happy to finally have a purse that feels like it was made for carrying the Mini around.

I like the length of the strap. It feels very comfortable to wear. I'm a little handicapped from MS, and use a walker to walk. So I need my hands free, and the purse needs to be accessible to me when I need something. So far, it's probably the most perfect purse that I've found. I might be buying another one in a different color just for fun. (I did just buy my mom one too. She fell in love with mine)

This is probably the first time I've spent this much for a purse. My last purse was a denim purse that I got in the clearance aisle at Walmart for $3. Think I'm a convert to buying Vera Bradley products from now on. No more Walmart clearance specials for me.
on November 14, 2012
Can fit an iPad plus large wallet, sunglasses, lipstick, and store coupons in the zip pocket. Provençal is a beautiful pattern love the colors!!! Los of yellow and turquoise!
on February 5, 2014
Vera Bradley's Mailbag is my favorite purse to carry. Perfect pockets to reach that are closed by a magnetic piece. You also have zippered compartments on the outside and one main pocket that is closed by a zipper. I have several of the mailbags in different prints and love all of them. This print is a spring sight for sure.
on May 30, 2013
I bought the Vera Bradley Mailbag in Doodle Daisy. I wanted a roomier purse than the hipster style. The mailbag has a ton of room in it and has many pockets. It is well built. All of Vera Bradley purses and bags are. I am very happy with it.
on August 27, 2013
The bag is just the right size and has plenty of pockets to organize everything. While on vacation it was the perfect day bag and large enough to carry my wallet, cell phone, tablet, camera, brochures and even a water bottle! Love the colors as well.
on February 5, 2015
I bought this for my mom, but I also bought one in a different color (Fanfare) for myself. My mom loves hers. I also got her a matching checkbook wallet to go with it. They both look great, and my mom and I both like how well the purses were made.

If anyone is curious about whether or not the mailbag can hold an iPad, I tested that. I actually managed to get three iPads into mine. (a mini, an Air, and an iPad2. All three inside their cases), plus my iPhone. My small wallet. A couple of prescription bottles. Car keys, and a small paperback book. It was really heavy that way, and I don't recommend actually carrying that many iPad's around in it, but thought people might be interested in just how much could be put into the mailbag. (the iPad2 kind of stuck out a little bit in the zippered area of the purse, so I don't think you could zip the zipper up. But the iPad was in a case)

I don't normally walk around with three iPad's in my purse. Usually I just have my Mini. I just noticed several people asking if an iPad would fit into the mailbag. Yes. A single iPad (mini, or Air) will fit comfortably into the mailbag. iPad2 might stick out a bit in the zippered area of the bag.
on June 16, 2016
I got this bag for a trip to Disney as I wanted a crossbody bag that could also be washed and this fit the bill perfectly. I have a two year old and while this couldn't fit everything we needed for the day, it combined with a small diaper bag worked perfectly. I was able to hold my wallet, phone, camera, extra clothes, snacks, and sunglasses and still close it and have it be comfortable. I love all the different compartments and the two zipper parts -especially the small one in the back that goes up against my body so I can put my phone in there and not worry about it. It did have a slight smell when I first received it but I washed it in the washing machine and then hung dry it and it was perfect. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a decent size crossbody bag, and I'm already looking at getting another one.
on February 21, 2014
I love this bag. The size of it is perfect for my everyday things and an occasional extra item. I hate carrying purses, but I can put this across my shoulder and forget it.