5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Everyday Use

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the color/pattern selected
Published 23 months ago by medkid

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Everyday Use, November 27, 2012
This review is from: Vera Bradley Medium Cosmetic
I wanted to get a makeup/toiletries bag for everyday use, just to keep in my backpack. This is the perfect size to keep in the front pocket of most backpacks. I especially love that the inside of this bag is lined with a plastic material in the case that a liquid spills, the bag is easy to clean. I'm able to keep 5-10 tampons, 3-4 medium pads, pantiliners, cough drops, bandaids, eyedrops and Neosporin in here. There's still room too!

Highly recommend this for any high school or college student. The pattern is super cute too!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the color/pattern selected, January 28, 2013
The amazon page gives you an option to click on the color/pattern that you want. However, the one shipped was NOT the color/pattern I selected. It sent the "Ribbons" pattern, which isn't even listed among the colors/patterns on the page. The "Ribbons" style is listed on the order slip AFTER it's put into your cart (I discovered when I tried to reorder and pick my chosen pattern again). I tried putting a few other patterns/styles into my cart and the same thing happened (with a pattern different from the one I chose being listed after it's put in the cart). BE CAREFUL when ordering. I really don't care for the pattern, but it's too big of a hassle when I return.

The makeup bag is smaller than I expected (for a bag listed as medium), but it fits a fair amount of makeup.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size for a travel cosmetic bag, September 11, 2014
This is the perfect size for carrying my cosmetics. There is enough room for it all without having to cram it in and risk busting the zipper. I originally ordered the large size, but it was way bigger than I envisioned. I ended up keeping it for a travel toiletry bag and ordered the medium for cosmetics. The quality is great and I love the print too. This will definitely hold up over time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Nice, July 24, 2013
This review is from: Vera Bradley Medium Cosmetic
I have bought Vera Bradley in the past. The pieces are always well made, have fabulous patterns and are durable. I especially like the way the colors pop off of the black background on this piece.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Case, True to Picture, December 12, 2012
AD28 (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
This cosmetic case looked just like the picture when it arrived, though the size was a bit smaller than I'd expected. The medium size is what I, myself, would call a small size. However, it does still fit quite a bit of makeup.

Material is quilted, and inside is lined with plastic for easier cleanup.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, compact size, January 22, 2014
This is the perfect size for what I carry: toothbrush, toothpaste, eyeliner + brush, mascara, floss, and a few small (3oz) bottles. I love that the inside is waterproof, and seems very sturdy. A good price for a quality product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, July 9, 2014
Pros:
+ Perfect size for the basic make up supplies and a couple of brushes
+ Easy to clean
+ Durable

I have no complaints about this bag. It's a little too big to carry in a small to medium-sized purse, but would fit into the larger handbags and totes with ease.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bag!, May 28, 2014
This review is from: Vera Bradley Medium Cosmetic
This and Sun Valley are my two favorite collections. This makeup bag is great for longer trips. It holds all my cosmetics easily and is lined to take care of any unnecessary spills. Love it!

2.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely too small for cosmetics, June 24, 2013
This review is from: Vera Bradley Medium Cosmetic
Useless for cosmetics. Would be okay for contact lenses but nothing more. Would not purchase again. Way too small to be called "medium"

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice small cosmetic bag, December 24, 2014
This review is from: Vera Bradley Medium Cosmetic
A lovely bag - we used it as a gift bag and filled it with nice soaps, lotion, and a jewelry gift for our kids' babysitter. It arrived promptly and was well packaged. I would recommend it! The bag is about the size of a small cosmetics bag and held s bar of soap, a pump soap dispenser and a pump lotion dispenser along with a small box containing the necklace but it did not zip closed, to give you an idea.

Vera Bradley Medium Cosmetic