5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a diaper bag!
Published 3 months ago by relbeis

1.0 out of 5 stars Used bag, not new!
I received a used bag. The interior has a chemical smell as if something was stored in the tote. This is uncharacteristic of Vera Bradley bags. I encourage all buyers to read comments and reviews on sellers carefully. This was not a good purchase.
Published 5 months ago by Family First

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a diaper bag!, September 22, 2014
This review is from: Vera Bradley Pleated Tote (Misc.)
I had a big, oversized diaper bag that worked when my daughter was very young. Now that she's a toddler, I don't need quite as much stuff and was looking for something smaller. I searched and searched for a diaper bag and found nothing I liked. I wanted something with a zip closure, comfortable, small yet roomy enough to hold everything she needs, and something that could pass as a purse. I found nothing. I wasn't a fan of VB's diaper bags, but I found this tote and decided to give it a shot. I've been using it for a month now and I absolutely LOVE it. There is plenty of room inside for diapers, wipes, a blanket, a changing pad, a change of clothes, snacks, small toys, etc. Plus my wallet and a camera. I usually put a sippy cup in one of the side pouches and my cell phone in another. There aren't many extra compartments inside, which I thought I'd hate, but I've been doing just fine with it. The small inside pouches can hold diaper cream, a brush, Sophie the Giraffe, and other miscellaneous small things. And there is a zipper compartment inside that I use for very small things that I don't want floating around in the main bag (like band aids for example). I'm really happy with this bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tote!, August 10, 2014
This review is from: Vera Bradley Pleated Tote
I love this tote! It's not too big and it's not too small. Just perfect to use as a carry on bag to fit under the seat on the air plane.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, June 21, 2014
This review is from: Vera Bradley Pleated Tote
I gave this as a gift to my best friend and coworker. When she saw it, she almost fell to tears because she's been looking for this print/design for a while (little did I know!). Apparently, she has a little wallet with this print by Vera Bradley and was wanting this Tote for a while but could not find any. I almost seemed like I was able to read her mind!

1.0 out of 5 stars Used bag, not new!, July 18, 2014
This review is from: Vera Bradley Pleated Tote

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product. Buying process was smooth and easy, November 19, 2014
This review is from: Vera Bradley Pleated Tote (Misc.)
Great product. Buying process was smooth and easy. Shipping was fast. A pleasure to do business with. I would recommend this company to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, Bigger than I thought it would be ..., August 25, 2014
This review is from: Vera Bradley Pleated Tote
Love it, Bigger than I thought it would be but it is great for carryon purse on airplanes. Pockets inside and out are very convenient!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it..., August 13, 2014
This review is from: Vera Bradley Pleated Tote
L9ve this tote..service was great..fast service..I am very pleased..Will buy again..

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 28, 2014
VERY PRETTY--- FITS LOTS OF GOODIES------ GOT MANY COMPLIAMENTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, October 26, 2014
This review is from: Vera Bradley Pleated Tote (Misc.)
Love this bag and it's the perfect size for every day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 15, 2014