5.0 out of 5 stars my vera bradley bag
size and design is perfect. and this is so light! I am so happy that i got this:)
I think we should call this "medium duffel" because i have a large duffel and my small one is a bit smaller than the big one(please see my pic).
Published on January 8, 2012 by LoveAleks:)

3.0 out of 5 stars Great present
I got this for my girlfriend and she loves it. It has a good amount of space for her to carry her gym cloths and items in it.
Published 12 months ago by richie arellano

5.0 out of 5 stars my vera bradley bag, January 8, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what i needed!, September 7, 2013
This review is from: Vera Bradley Small Duffel
Just what I was looking for, like the material and size. Perfect for "overniters". Shoppers should know, though, there are no inside pockets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Vera Bradley overnighter, January 7, 2012
This review is from: Vera Bradley Small Duffel
Iwas impressed with the Vera Bradley overnight bag, but not near as impressed as my stepdaughter when she received it for Christmas. It is bright and colorful, and it was shipped immediately, so I received it sooner than expected. I was quite happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars New Fav Bag, January 18, 2013
This review is from: Vera Bradley Small Duffel
got this bag in safari sunset about a week ago. Im starting my last semester in my senior undergrad and needed something large enough to carry ALL my books, as well as my MBP 13, AND my work out clothes WITH durability (i can be pretty tough on my duffels)-- this bag does all of that.

On my longest day, i have 2 notebooks, 2 one inch flex binders, a folder, my MBP 13 in a hard case, my gym clothes, a few toiletries, pencil case, and wallet inside the bag. The bag closes fairly easily and when being carried, it doesnt feel as heavy as it should feel.

I agree with other reviewers who feel there should be a pocket or two on the inside for organization of the small things. But all in all this bag is super cute while being functional.

Most def will purchase another, just because. And will be spreading the vera duffel love to all. *bday presents! :-)*

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves it!, January 20, 2013
This review is from: Vera Bradley Small Duffel
Product was beautiful and exactly as described. My daughter wanted this for overnights and the size is also perfect for small trips.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, August 8, 2013
This review is from: Vera Bradley Small Duffel
This Vera Bradley is very convenient because when not in use it folds to a very small size. I got it for my daughter as a "spend the night" bag and it is perfect. I had her name put on it and now her friends are getting them too. Love the fact that is washable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag for overnight trip, August 13, 2013
This review is from: Vera Bradley Small Duffel
I bought this for my daughter. She needed a bag to accompany her Weekender or as an overnight. The small duffel is a fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vera Bradley Duffel, June 25, 2013
This review is from: Vera Bradley Small Duffel
Bought this for a high school graduation gift. The recipient loved it. It's a great little bag for overnight trips.

5.0 out of 5 stars a special surprise, July 7, 2013
This review is from: Vera Bradley Small Duffel
I gave the Vera Bradley bag along with 2 other VB bags as a college graduation gift to my daughter. She loved all 3 pieces.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase., October 8, 2012
This review is from: Vera Bradley Small Duffel
This duffel was purchased as a gift for my granddaughter for her birthday. She loved it. I had it shipped to her as she lives in another state. Gift wrapping was not an option. The bag was supposed to arrive September 11-13th and arrived the next week. Other than these two things, the actual duffel was loved by both my granddaughter and her mother.

Vera Bradley Small Duffel