Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on November 24, 2012
I work at a store that carries Vera, and this is the only phone wristlet Vera Bradley currently has out that holds the iPhone 5. I have the Speck CandyShell Grip case on my 5, and there is still plenty of room in the phone slot for a thicker case. Nice and secure with the flap and clasp, too!
on November 16, 2012
If you need a wristlet, this "smartphone wristlet" is the best one you can get! You do not have to access anything else except your phone when it rings, unlike other wristlets that leave money and credit cards flying when you try to pull out your cell phone.
on September 15, 2012
I love it. It fits my phone so many other products that said that your smartphone fits and is not true. This fits my iphone 4s with otterbox defender case and I still have room.
on August 4, 2012
So glad I waited for a Vera Bradley wristlet for smartphones! My Samsung Galaxy fits in perfect with cover on and it has just enough compartments for other neccessities. Would make a very good gift item.
on July 13, 2013
I love this wristlet. quality product.. what can i say. I have this exact same pattern in duffel bag too. so it matches :) but when i'm on the go, it really is perfect. in the phone pouch section, my huge galaxy S3 fits easily without cover, and fits tightly with ottorbox. great buy !
on February 8, 2013
I had to edit my original review and take away a star. Still love it (hence the 4 stars) but the snap did not hold and my phone kept falling out. After numerous times, I finally added velcro to the flap. Fixed the problem, but not very classy to have velcro on a Vera.

Original review ... This fits my s3 with an Otterbox (Commuter) like a glove. It is snug, but not too tight to get in and out. The wristlet is beautiful and well made. I love the colors. Yes, it was expensive and I know I paid for the Vera Bradley name, but the quality is great and I absolutely love it!
55 comments| 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 24, 2013
My daughter and her best friend each purchased one of these wallet/ phone carrier to be used during our Disney vacation my daughters lasted 2 days before the strap pulling loose. I was able to sew it back on but it was annoying. Day three her best friends strap came off. Definitely not worth the price.
on May 4, 2015
It's a very functional product. However, for the purpose of holding an iPhone 6 - it just fits WITHOUT the phone having a protective case on it. I have a slimline case and it still doesn't fit. Since I don't feel comfortable not having that on my iPhone 6, I am not using the wristlet. I will try and find a family member or friend who could use it. For those users that have a 6 and doesn't use a protective case, the wristlet will work perfectly.

If the manufacturer made the opening a tad larger to compensate for the iPhone 6 with a cover, the product would be perfect! :-)
Fits my galaxy s3 perfectly. Except with my otterbox defender case, then it is REALLY tight. Hold alot of cards and its light weight. Perfect for on the go people. I love it!!!
on August 16, 2013
I have had mine for less than a year and am not very hard on it. It simply has not worn well, torn around the corner edges. When I showed it to a Vera Bradley customer service rep, she said: "Well, what did you expect? It's 100% cotton.". Vera Bradley does not stand behind their product. Very disappointed especially given the hefty price tag for an item that did not last more than a year.